Dyersburg Haywood Rematch Round 3

mg

This is why they play the games..... WOOOW  I did NOT see this coming. I am really thankful that vegas does put out a line for WTN high school football because I would have to go home and explain to my wife why I lost the house payment. 

Great job Tomcats! 

The tomcats are going to smoke next round. I was at the Gville NSHS game and excusing major injury, major turnover problems, Haywood had found themselves in the state championship game. 

Go Tomcats! 

Great game Haywood you were clicking on all cylinders this evening and Dyersburg definitely was not. Best luck to you down the road and I know you all will represent our district and region well.  Dear Dyersburg, I'm sure the pain is hard, and having to listen to all the chatter of "what if's", but I challenge the Trojans who will be back next year to store all of this pain in"your secret closet" and in every off season weight session, practice session, team meetings, etc.,bring that pain out and acknowledge it. This pain will help you grow and encourage you to work even harder, because you won't want to feel this pain ever again if you can help it I promise. To our seniors this pain and these emotions you are experiencing now will help build character in you in life and make you better people in society, by being able to acknowledge loss and know how to cope with it positively. In time seniors the pain will hurt less and you will remember the magic and what a great season this has been. This reminds me of a passage of scripture that says "weeping may endureth for a night, but joy will come in the morning". Maybe not tomorrow morning or the day after, but eventually the sun will shine in Trojan land again and it will shine brighter then ever...I promise. Yes, it was a great run ,but life is not always a bed of roses, its not how many times we fall in life, but its important that we get up and keep looking to where all our help comes from...How about them TROJANS 

Edited by Trojan1976