Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

56 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

The kid that came in for the center is a good ball player. He gets after it. Yes it hurts to lose your starting center but Peabody will be just fine on the o-line I promise. 

I was just giving him a hard time. For all we know he may be playing this week 

This game is a tough one to call. Both teams are very talented. Peabody is an outstanding rushing team offensively with that huge tailback. Defense is big and physical with an athletic defensive backfield which they're gonna need to play very well. Waverly has the best passing game I've seen in a while. Stanfield is as elusive as they come. Throws the deep ball very well.#37 Dixon is by far the best wide reciever I've seen in these parts maybe ever. Amazing how he gets open and runs under those bombs thrown by # 11. Waverly defense didn't play very well when I saw them. I feel like this will be a tight high scoring game. Didn't see # 68 on the roster. Is he one of the players that quit?

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Quote that!! Yall Vandy has seen the Tide more than once live amd in person,if he says it count it !!!! You will habe to go back to Wavo style ball and I meen it !!! 

The only thing that really scares me is the short pass game if their timing is pin point. Tca did it for a half, but for all I know it may have been something tca never did before. 

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

The only thing that really scares me is the short pass game if their timing is pin point. Tca did it for a half, but for all I know it may have been something tca never did before. 

Guys you all know I like TCA,them good folk,but we act like TCA lite us up !!! They scored 7 points in a whole half !!!! We are to spoiled on D !!!!! HaHa!!!!! Yes the scheme caught is off guard but again 7 points !!!! 

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Waverly's passing game is light years better than Trinitys. #11 and #37 are truly special players. Huntingdon sacked the QB 7 times and he still put up 42 on us!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guys you all know I like TCA,them good folk,but we act like TCA lite us up !!! They scored 7 points in a whole half !!!! We are to spoiled on D !!!!! HaHa!!!!! Yes the scheme caught is off guard but again 7 points !!!! 

Yes, but I said that would be the only thing to scare me lol. I feel as if waverly has more athletes. Not sure, either way I feel as if we break up more passes more than they are accustomed to not catching and force the run we could run away with it. 

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

How in the world did Trinity keep y'all off the board the 1st half? You better not start that slow against the Tigers or you'll be playing catchup big time!

4 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

How in the world did Trinity keep y'all off the board the 1st half? You better not start that slow against the Tigers or you'll be playing catchup big time!

They shut the run down and forced us to throw the ball. Our passing game has been okay for the past couple of weeks. We will need to work on it, but again we didn’t run Noah that much that first half against TCA. 

21 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Waverly's passing game is light years better than Trinitys. #11 and #37 are truly special players. Huntingdon sacked the QB 7 times and he still put up 42 on us!

They had their starting qb back and he is way better than the other qb. It was just short 2 3 yard passes. We adjusted at half and ran away  with it 27 points scored in third quarter.  Waverly hasn’t been scoring big last few games. I don’t know the reason.  It does seem the waverly qb likes to throw it up. I don’t think that will work against us. 

22 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes, but I said that would be the only thing to scare me lol. I feel as if waverly has more athletes. Not sure, either way I feel as if we break up more passes more than they are accustomed to not catching and force the run we could run away with it. 

Have you watched a whole waverly game or highlights ? 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Have you watched a whole waverly game or highlights ? 

I went when they played Huntington, but only got two quarters of it. The pass is the go to if you can stop that obviously they will rely on their run. Our defense is physically better than what I think their O-line is. On the other post I didn’t mean it to sound like wavo had more athletes than us... I meant they have more than tca btw 

Edited by Goldenpride