Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

6 minutes ago, KC1997TC said:

Just a question for the Meigs posters. Does it concern any of you that the last 3 weeks TC has came out in 3 different offenses? And has had success doing so. Kinda makes you wonder what you gonna get hit in the mouth with in a few days doesn't it?

Not at all. Just follow the ball...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Your defense has gotten much better since that game. Offense not sure exactly either way. 

I thought our defense played good vs Whitwell, they score on a HB pass or we may win 7-0. But for the D to go on the road to Tyner and on the road to Watertown and not allow either team to reach 100 yards of offense and not allow either team to score (H2O scored on fumble return).

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

Yeti, get out of the cave every now and then. South Pitt has one of the most historic programs in the state. A quick search will point you straight to the Big Power P! 

(my best Roy Dillard impression) ....Snoballs, whats this mess about this Waggoner man playing with Thunder and Lightning. You know that Childeres man wont let that happen. You bettr get dem jackets chasing those chickns to make dem real fast. Dem Meigs boyz play wit Tiger. You think im jokin....:thumb:

Meant I haven't been to their field. Next year maybe... not sure where we play them at.

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I thought our defense played good vs Whitwell, they score on a HB pass or we may win 7-0. But for the D to go on the road to Tyner and on the road to Watertown and not allow either team to reach 100 yards of offense and not allow either team to score (H2O scored on fumble return).

I bet you a shiny quarter we get at least 100 yards of offense on ya. You know you wanna bite.:-o

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KC1997TC said:

I can see the head lines in the Vidette now. The YellowJackets what the f***ed out of Meigs LMBO. JK about the we all need some humor once and again

sadly thats the only paper that would headline a game for TC. you can forget the Tennessean for sure. Doubt any news stations get out this week as well. They will all go to the Boro.