Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

Fun fact:

I was involved in the initial design work and layout of the Meigs locker room. We started in the fall '13 (at that time GCA was the unbeatable.... allegedly). I introduce myself to your coach... told him who I was, where I was from, etc. 

I won't get into what all he said about GCA since this is a family website... but he did tell me to let Creasy know he would help in any way he could, film wise. I relayed the message. Not sure if either followed through... but I know of two pretty happy coaches around 10 est. 4 years and 364 days ago. 

Gobble, gobble. 

Edited by SEVEN

I am going with Meigs 24-21. I agree with you WarChant. Those Meigs boys want it bad after what happened last year. No one has been able to shut down Swafford and Smith in two years when healthy. Thats the big question. Is Smith fully ready to go. He has been out a while. I think it will be difficult to stop Swafford, Smith and the platoon of receivers Meigs has available. Its not just one wideout you got to stop. Swafford has thrown touchdowns to at least seven players I can recall. I seen some posts also talking about speed and fastest player on the field being the QB from TC. Watch out for number 33 from Meigs. If he gets loose on a kickoff, punt return, or catching the ball I don't believe anyone can keep up with or chase him down.