1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

Whitwell is 50 points better than coalfield.  Heck, jasper beat them by 10.  There has been several head scratchers from greenback, Oliver springs being another one that Bledsoe played close.  I could definitely see this game being closer than most sp game are saying.  I could also see a blowout if Whitwell plays like they did last night.  Very conservative until it mattered.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Semis yes!If we were clean last night i would feel better.The run game made me feel much better about that.But the pass game is our gold standard and the last couple games has been below standards.As BH said we are SPOILED!But BH for us to advance it will take those efforts we are used to.

I just watched the South Pitt vs. Whitwell game. It was a good contest but I feel a lot better than i did before I watched it. They will have to beat us through the air and i do not believe they can do it. If they do beat us the score will be something like 49-42 or 42-35. I just dont see our defense giving up that many points. Maybe 21 at most and I cant see us scoring less than 28. We will see.. 

Edited by GHSblackhelmet

13 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Whitwell is 50 points better than coalfield.  Heck, jasper beat them by 10.  There has been several head scratchers from greenback, Oliver springs being another one that Bledsoe played close.  I could definitely see this game being closer than most sp game are saying.  I could also see a blowout if Whitwell plays like they did last night.  Very conservative until it mattered.

You act like no one is supposed to improve thru the year.OS was a good football team.Coalfield played better.The 20 day lay off hurt as it woukd ANY team this time of year.Losing 23 hurt but we can over come just have to execute at all times.

7 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Did Cville get some recruits or do they have some dynamic freshman. Or did they all hit the juice and the HGH during the off season? Because they didnt have anything last year.

Not a Cville fan I’m just saying, but only player that opened a lot of stuff up for greenback last year was big #6, didn’t he leave? I know y’all got a great team but #6 last year was a hoss.