1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

Just now, muskox said:

Lol..might be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while 

Catch you a game and look at the skill players and the defensive backs. You might get a little wiser. Its called speed and quickness. Not many would say this but it takes an EXTREMELY talented white kid to keep up. I've watched. 

Just now, muskox said:

Lol..might be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while 

Look at you're post and you'll find something dumber. lol

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Catch you a game and look at the skill players and the defensive backs. You might get a little wiser. Its called speed and quickness. Not many would say this but it takes an EXTREMELY talented white kid to keep up. I've watched. 

Look at you're post and you'll find something dumber. lol

I've caught several...your good but not world beaters like most of the south pitt guys think they are....your defensive backs the past several season stand about 5'9 and are fair at best

49 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats not being honest,several all state players in the last few years,you would not have been nearly as good without them. Yes you have some home grown talent  but the school is just too small to compete with the best without transfers.

Last 5 years GB allstaters: Gilbert, Hanley, Plemons, Ramsey, Bailey JR., Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Silvey, Harris, Hanley, McCloud, Anderson, Laforce, Titlow, Cope & Moore. That is 17 kids since, 2013 and only 2 transferred in during Sophomore years with 1 coming in Freshman year from out of state. That leaves 14 long time GB boys who grew up here. Just clearing that up.

56 minutes ago, pujo said:

Thats not being honest,several all state players in the last few years,you would not have been nearly as good without them. Yes you have some home grown talent  but the school is just too small to compete with the best without transfers.

Yes we had transfers that were good players as stated above. In 16, GB would’ve still been in state without the transfers. Gilbert played a huge role in the playoffs that year. But yes we’ve had some pretty good transfers that have contributed. 

Just now, ladykee said:

Last 5 years GB allstaters: Gilbert, Hanley, Plemons, Ramsey, Bailey JR., Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Silvey, Harris, Hanley, McCloud, Anderson, Laforce, Titlow, Cope & Moore. That is 17 kids since, 2013 and only 2 transferred in during Sophomore years with 1 coming in Freshman year from out of state. That leaves 14 long time GB boys who grew up here. Just clearing that up.

Take the transfers out and you don't win state either year.

Just now, cherokee23 said:

Absolutely wrong! Hahaha you are jealous aren’t you? 

Absolutely wrong! Hahaha you are jealous aren’t you? 

Not jealous in the least,just being honest. Try it ,its really not that bad. Transfers making up 4 or 5 spots on the field in 1a is a HUGE deal.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not jealous in the least,just being honest. Try it ,its really not that bad. Transfers making up 4 or 5 spots on the field in 1a is a HUGE deal.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. 4-5 transfers have never been on the same team and contributed like you’re saying. We’ve had 4 key contributors over the past 4 years. Not 4-5 on the same team. 

39 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When Pitt was in their hay day they had them.School buses in Alabama.lol

You can look at the roster and know this is USDA Grade A equine excrement.  You can look at the rosters of teams for example, 1969, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1985, 86, 87, 1994, 1999, 2007, 2010, 2011, this year, and the names will be very similar. 

You don’t know what you’re talking about. 4-5 transfers have never been on the same team and contributed like you’re saying. We’ve had 4 key contributors over the past 4 years. Not 4-5 on the same team. 

Pretty sure you had 4 this season, one was an 8th grader but still good enough to contribute.

Just now, rlh said:

You can look at the roster and know this is USDA Grade A equine excrement.  You can look at the rosters of teams for example, 1969, 1974, 1977, 1980, 1985, 86, 87, 1994, 1999, 2007, 2010, 2011, this year, and the names will be very similar. 

Watching the Trousdale game,same names ,different year.