Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

When Rankin was at Riverdale he recruited all of Murfreesboro open zone ,then when all the other schools came, the city strict zoned it so the program started slipping.  He left for Alcoa which in 80's 90's was legit kids from that zone .  Then when Rankin arrives he builds on the same model as Old Riverdale and players come from surrounding areas of a much bigger demographic area than Putnam County.  Now to be equal ,Upperman would have to get bout 5 from Cookeville, 2 /3 from Monterey then  Upperman still would not have the same depth, Upperman would have to recruit the entire Upper Cumberland to compete,  People  just don't understand the depth of the Alcoa football program. Truely David vs Goliath. Go Bees!

7 hours ago, alcoachoochoo said:

Hahahahahahahaha 

Feeling hurt buddy cause we have the same open zone that you have we just have the pedigree to back it up and get the players Hate us cause you ain’t us and all you have is to call names we actually get you in a debate and it’s going good and your little feelings get hurt I really thought you had some sort of little football knowledge but clearly you have shown with the above few cry baby rants you clearly are the moron here good luck break down a coming should have just gave it up when you said you were done 

The Alcoa Doo Doo returns. No fool every time I try to talk reasonably to you guys your stupidity shines brighter than the north star. All you guys want to do is name call and mud sling so I will stay with that game. Today we flush you. Your done. Finished. Puny Alcoa. Upperman Smash.

Upperman game vs Sequatchie was 19-7. It was 13-7 late third, Sequatchie moving the ball well inside the 20. I would have liked for an offside penalty to have been called which would have made it 3rd and 2 around the 10, SC was really successful in getting players to jump, but it wasn’t though it should have been and SC was stopped about a yard short on fourth and seven. No guarantees they’d have scored but it would have been first and goal inside the 10. UHS went on to score another anyway but the momentum to open the fourth quarter would have been much different had SC taken the lead.

35-14 Alcoa tonight.

Edited by Indian

29 minutes ago, repoman said:

When Rankin was at Riverdale he recruited all of Murfreesboro open zone ,then when all the other schools came, the city strict zoned it so the program started slipping.  He left for Alcoa which in 80's 90's was legit kids from that zone .  Then when Rankin arrives he builds on the same model as Old Riverdale and players come from surrounding areas of a much bigger demographic area than Putnam County.  Now to be equal ,Upperman would have to get bout 5 from Cookeville, 2 /3 from Monterey then  Upperman still would not have the same depth, Upperman would have to recruit the entire Upper Cumberland to compete,  People  just don't understand the depth of the Alcoa football program. Truely David vs Goliath. Go 

We would need about 20 studs from sparta, Livingston, and cookeville. They are bringing in about 25% of their roster number from outside sources..And you know those kids transferring aren't scrubs. This is no secret. Everyone talks about it on every football post ever. 

Alcoa fans on here (again): “This cow pasture school doesn’t deserve to be oN the same field with us.”

Everyone else: “Move up to the highest class to get a more consistent regular season and playoff challenge.”

Alcoa fans on here: “No! Let me load some jokes and funny pictures!”

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Indian said:

Alcoa fans on here (again): “This cow pasture school doesn’t deserve to be oN the same field with us.”

Everyone else: “Move up to the highest class to get a more consistent regular season and playoff challenge.”

I like this guy more every day. You are correct. Can tssaa not do something about this? Even the NFL strives for parity. There's no parity as long as they allow Alcoa to load up on outside talent every year. I wouldn't want to pull in the outside players even if we could. We would rather win or.lose with our own. 

9 minutes ago, Indian said:

Spot on

45 minutes ago, repoman said:

When Rankin was at Riverdale he recruited all of Murfreesboro open zone ,then when all the other schools came, the city strict zoned it so the program started slipping.  He left for Alcoa which in 80's 90's was legit kids from that zone .  Then when Rankin arrives he builds on the same model as Old Riverdale and players come from surrounding areas of a much bigger demographic area than Putnam County.  Now to be equal ,Upperman would have to get bout 5 from Cookeville, 2 /3 from Monterey then  Upperman still would not have the same depth, Upperman would have to recruit the entire Upper Cumberland to compete,  People  just don't understand the depth of the Alcoa football program. Truely David vs Goliath. Go Bees!

This is a true story..Like I said before we all know why Rankin left Riverdale.  Why do you think he went to Alcoa..lol....One question...was he this successful  in Smith county with home grown players?

10 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I do find it humorous such a film review expert can't even get the right year. God your dumb. I mean really really dumb. I shall hence for call you The Incredible Shart..Now we have a terrific trio. Probably still need to get a few more in on this to be legit tho..We have Litterbox Man, The Alcoa Doo Doo and now The Incredible Shart. What a fearsome group..please big a trash bag or something to sit on..dont be stinking up.or bleachers. 

2017....2018 same average 3A football. Nothing different going back to 2013.

Yea, I'm not a mr football film professor like you that thinks UHS can score 42 points on Alcoa and Alcoa is definitely beatable.  You are no doubt are the smartest person to ever grace coacht. I just hope you are helping the UHS Coaching staff with all your brilliant football knowledge! Better yet maybe you could help this man with run schemes.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/09/15/alcoa-football-coach-gary-rankin-first-tennessee-win-400-games/671673001/

Image result for ALCOA high school football COACH GARY RANKIN

Edited by BCsportsfan