Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

2017....2018 same average 3A football. Nothing different going back to 2013.

Yea, I'm not a mr football film professor like you that thinks UHS can score 42 points on Alcoa and Alcoa is definitely beatable.  You are no doubt are the smartest person to ever grace coacht. I just hope you are helping the UHS Coaching staff with all your brilliant football knowledge! Better yet maybe you could help this man with run schemes.

I agree with most of your compliments on myself glad you finally recognized. But our coachs man they are good. They need no help from a old guy like me. They do a fantastic job.. You sir are still an idiot. Lol..Reviewing old film under a different coach. Haha. Gosh I hope that's the same film the 5 farts in the wind is watching. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. The Incredible Shart!

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

I agree with most of your compliments on myself glad you finally recognized. But our coachs man they are good. They need no help from a old guy like me. They do a fantastic job.. You sir are still an idiot. Lol..Reviewing old film under a different coach. Haha. Gosh I hope that's the same film the 5 farts in the wind is watching. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. The Incredible Shart!

So, Madpouter.....aka: "Upperman scores 42 points on Alcoa",..... What words of wisdom will you come up with after all your "brilliance" falls to reality tonight?

The Coacht world can't wait to see who the real idiot is! :roflol: 

"Reviewing old film under a different coach." ..........UHS Coach Caine was at SC last year NOT Upperman til this year. Film shows Caine's style of play against his team this year!

From that......How can this team be so much better?, if Coach Caine lost to Upperman 19-14 in 2017, and then as Upperman's coach in 2018  , a 19-7 win?  Real BIG improvement......Ha!

Still looks like a team that would struggle with teams in Alcoa's region. AE, GP & Kingston. 

Crow, sorry for the 50 pages of crap. You kept it real as most of us tried to do the same. Then, one idiot starts flapping and the whole thread goes up in flames.. Haters gonna hate! :lol:

We are still planning on meeting up at Ralph’s. Send me a message if you are still interested. Otherwise, hopefully we will see ya at the game. Hoping for another safe and injury free game! Safe travels. :thumb:

7 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Crow, sorry for the 50 pages of crap. You kept it real as most of us tried to do the same. Then, one idiot starts flapping and the whole thread goes up in flames.. Haters gonna hate! :lol:

We are still planning on meeting up at Ralph’s. Send me a message if you are still interested. Otherwise, hopefully we will see ya at the game. Hoping for another safe and injury free game! Safe travels. :thumb:

What time are y’all meeting at Ralph’s?

2 hours ago, repoman said:

When Rankin was at Riverdale he recruited all of Murfreesboro open zone ,then when all the other schools came, the city strict zoned it so the program started slipping.  He left for Alcoa which in 80's 90's was legit kids from that zone .  Then when Rankin arrives he builds on the same model as Old Riverdale and players come from surrounding areas of a much bigger demographic area than Putnam County.  Now to be equal ,Upperman would have to get bout 5 from Cookeville, 2 /3 from Monterey then  Upperman still would not have the same depth, Upperman would have to recruit the entire Upper Cumberland to compete,  People  just don't understand the depth of the Alcoa football program. Truely David vs Goliath. Go Bees!

True that, but within the rules so nothing you can do.