CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

3 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

If there is any difference in team speed (and there’s really not but that’s what is helping the LC fans feel confident and we need their confidence in order to have a good CoachT thread so whatever), I imagine it will be canceled out by the rain Friday night. Also, like we’ve established many times throughout the thread, LC will have to have success via the air. The QB looks average at best throwing the ball in good conditions. I doubt he’ll be able to take advantage Friday night.

The LC running back will be held under 100 yards. If he’s not, I’ll delete this account and never return again, win or lose.

LC will have the best qb y’all have faced in both aspects of running and passing. I watched the film from cville vs hunt, Ensley started shying away from contact. Snyder won’t 

Can't blame Ensley after getting hit in the mouth every play that's the thing with the Bulldogs D it's not just one making the tackle most of the time there is 2 or 3 in on the play and when they hit they want them to feel it the next day 

1 minute ago, Outsider1998 said:

LC will have the best qb y’all have faced in both aspects of running and passing. I watched the film from cville vs hunt, Ensley started shying away from contact. Snyder won’t 

11 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

Second time I’ve seen you say that, thanks , no other place like Reelfoot in the world

For sure not just a place to go watch a football game (although that's great too). If you enjoy hunting, fishing, photography, or just being outdoors, there's nowhere to top it. Probably not for everyone as much as myself, but I love it up there.

• Like 1

Just now, tradertwo said:

For sure not just a place to go watch a football game (although that's great too). If you enjoy hunting, fishing, photography, or just being outdoors, there's nowhere to top it. Probably not for everyone as much as myself, but I love it up there.

Simple life...simple people...we sometimes forget to appreciate Reelfoot! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Outsider1998 said:

Cornersville also went up against 2A Mr. Football semi-finalist Ethan Cobb for Eagleville. Dude can run the ball like crazy. So do some more research before you make another bold statement like that.

Edited by DawgNation05