KNOX CENTRAL @ CATHOLIC IN SEMI'S

dawgs82

8 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Bobcat, how have the Bobcats looked in practice this week and what's your prediction?

I had to miss yesterday due to work, but otherwise it’s went well from what I’ve seen. We finished up this morning with our Thursday walk thru and it really went well. I don’t like putting number predictions on here much anymore but I’ll say this, as of this morning, this team is ready to play. The focus has been there all week and the players understand the opportunity in front of them. Plus they remember that feeling from last years game. I look for this to be a great game because Catholic is a really good team. But we’re ready .

6 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I had to miss yesterday due to work, but otherwise it’s went well from what I’ve seen. We finished up this morning with our Thursday walk thru and it really went well. I don’t like putting number predictions on here much anymore but I’ll say this, as of this morning, this team is ready to play. The focus has been there all week and the players understand the opportunity in front of them. Plus they remember that feeling from last years game. I look for this to be a great game because Catholic is a really good team. But we’re ready .

If they stay focused and play as a team then its their victory.

Defensive quickness will be the key! For the 3rd week in a row Catholic will see a very quick defense, only in this case Central usually brings the house about every play. Getting pressure on the QB has been the game plan all year. Don't see that plan changing tonight. Central in a tight one!

28-20