1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

Just now, Southtowner said:

He's a big part of what they do.  They also can just go Wildcat and be very effective if he's limited. Just don't know if that would be enough to pull it off. 

Just my opinion but I think Whitwell has already beat 3 teams better than Cornersville. I do think they need the QB healthy.

• Like 1

Just now, pujo said:

Just my opinion but I think Whitwell has already beat 3 teams better than Cornersville. I do think they need the QB healthy.

Sonny Moore and the Massey Ratings are picking Whitwell.  

California Preparation and myself are picking Cornersville. 

The game has the making of being the best of the weekend in my opinion.  But as I stated before you can't rule out or forget about the snowball effect. 

Sonny Moore and the Massey Ratings are picking Whitwell.  

California Preparation and myself are picking Cornersville. 

The game has the making of being the best of the weekend in my opinion.  But as I stated before you can't rule out or forget about the snowball effect. 

Can't wait to watch this one,hope the snowball don't happen to either. Games can be very misleading .2 even matched teams can turn into a blowout.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Good  to hear and good luck. 

I don't think the qb will be 100% but a lot of kids aren't this time of year. He went out in the Greenback game. He did come in for a few plays but was prolly brought back in to show the threat of passing the ball was still there.  I will say he made a huge play on 4th down and about 5 or 6 and picked up the necessary yardage for a 1st down that kept the game winning drive alive. Gutsy player.

• Like 1

I don't think the qb will be 100% but a lot of kids aren't this time of year. He went out in the Greenback game. He did come in for a few plays but was prolly brought back in to show the threat of passing the ball was still there.  I will say he made a huge play on 4th down and about 5 or 6 and picked up the necessary yardage for a 1st down that kept the game winning drive alive. Gutsy player.

That was a huge play and a great play call,no one expected the kid to run. I was SHOCKED.