1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

24 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

He's a big part of what they do.  They also can just go Wildcat and be very effective if he's limited. Just don't know if that would be enough to pull it off. 

Hudson can throw it pretty well, we just like him at WR to spread teams out, Cause if you don’t respect #20 & #31 outside you probably don’t need to be coaching anyways 

Just now, Southtowner said:

I know it's a big IF but IF Whitwell comes in and throttles you what would you say then about his opinion. I for one would have to agree with pujo.

For what its worth ,this team has a knack for winning,stole 2 from the jaws of defeat. I'm a believer.

Just now, pujo said:

For what its worth ,this team has a knack for winning,stole 2 from the jaws of defeat. I'm a believer.

You called them the Cardiac Kids.   Both of those playoff games were just that.  On their game tying score against us they converted 2 or 3 4th downs.  Just heartbreaking.  

If they're close and it's late in the game can they pull off the trifecta?  If they do then it will indeed be destiny.

5 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Hudson can throw it pretty well, we just like him at WR to spread teams out, Cause if you don’t respect #20 & #31 outside you probably don’t need to be coaching anyways 

He's a very good athlete.  Kid can flat out play the game.  He can light a spark without any accelerant.  Some players just make things happen.  

• Like 1

Just now, Southtowner said:

You called them the Cardiac Kids.   Both of those playoff games were just that.  On their game tying score against us they converted 2 or 3 4th downs.  Just heartbreaking.  

If they're close and it's late in the game can they pull off the trifecta?  If they do then it will indeed be destiny.

I listened to both games, I was shocked in you're game, I expected it against Greenback. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I listened to both games, I was shocked in you're game, I expected it against Greenback. 

I was hoping to fare a lot better against them the 2nd time around. Coach Grider put together a great game plan and the boys executed it really well.  We just gave up that TD on the last play of the first half and then that one really late in the 4th that tied it up.  I do believe had we had won that Greenback might very well be sitting in Cookeville but no one really knows. We would have had a shot at least. All you can ask or hope for.