2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, snoball5278 said:

no it’s not. I’m talking about current games. would you like to talk about huntingdons next match up?

Why did tc move back to 2a? Their enrollment grew that much,or did they choose to move back up to the weakest classification in the east so they could get pass 2nd rd 

1 minute ago, horse said:

Why did tc move back to 2a? Their enrollment grew that much,or did they choose to move back up to the weakest classification in the east so they could get pass 2nd rd 

why didn’t huntingdon put up a barrier around that miniature pony if they didn’t want kids riding it?

some questions will only be answered only in the by and by.

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

I didn’t make the polls. . sorry. facts > feelings

No feelings here bud. Don’t believe me ask my wife and friends. Not even a Peabody man. Just a R7 man. The east always has the top 3 teams every year until the west wins the gold ball the last few years. Facts. But congrats y’all will be in the top 2 this year. Great accomplishment. 

Edited by BigEdMo

Just now, BigEdMo said:

No feelings here bud. Don’t believe me ask my wife and friends. Not even a Peabody man. Just a R7 man. The east always has the top 3 teams every year until the west wins the gold ball the last few years. Facts. But congrats y’all will be in the top 2 this year. Great accomplishment. 

Ahhh it's one of those "I'm an SEC fan" guys.. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

No feelings here bud. Don’t believe me ask my wife and friends. Not even a Peabody man. Just a R7 man. The east always has the top 3 teams every year until the west wins the gold ball the last few years. But congrats y’all will be in the top 2 this year. Great accomplishment. 

cart before the horse. sound strategy.

top 3, we weren’t even ranked till week 11. just glad to be here.