Greenback Sr class of 2019

orngnblk

To this Sr class of Greenback football i want to say congratulations on being the most successful CLASS in Greenback history!Our 87 team is still the only 15-0 team in our history in a time where 1A football was the best and hardest in my opinion but no one can take away or add to what you all have accomplished.Not very many teams in the history of our State in our division have done what you have.2 silver balls,1 Gold ball and 4 semi final appearances in a row.I take my hat off to you all!This thread isnt to say "almost","if we had" or anything of that nature just to say thank you for carrying the torch for all of us.And big thx to the coaching staff for getting them in position to be the best and letting them play.Until next year then we will see if we can compete again.Again thanks and it was a fun run!

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

To this Sr class of Greenback football i want to say congratulations on being the most successful CLASS in Greenback history!Our 87 team is still the only 15-0 team in our history in a time where 1A football was the best and hardest in my opinion but no one can take away or add to what you all have accomplished.Not very many teams in the history of our State in our division have done what you have.2 silver balls,1 Gold ball and 4 semi final appearances in a row.I take my hat off to you all!This thread isnt to say "almost","if we had" or anything of that nature just to say thank you for carrying the torch for all of us.And big thx to the coaching staff for getting them in position to be the best and letting them play.Until next year then we will see if we can compete again.Again thanks and it was a fun run!

Good bunch of seniors.  Congrats and best wishes as those young men start their careers. 

41 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Unbelievable 4 year run! Great class!

Yes this group was definitely special and a big thanks to all the fun y’all brought to the community. Congrats on all you’ve done and whatever you continue to do. This group I think there whole career together was 134-10...from rec league ball until this past Friday... now go get a goldball in the spring!!!!! 

Congrats to these seniors. Played a big part when they were freshman and sophomores, and did what hadn’t been done in many years in the GB community. 2 silver balls and 1 gold ball and 2 state appearances in baseball. Will more than likely be another state appearance in baseball this year. Also, congrats to Bryce Hanley on winning Mr. Football. 

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Great run and a great group of young men! Congratulations Cherokees on a job well done! Redskin Nation were cheering for ya all the way! Good luck to all of those Seniors!