Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

18 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Roy's goat is kicking it into overdrive. More stops to make...

Cherokee Tom are you stupid to? Dont be telling these greenback people where my goat is stopping.  That muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man may be hid out trying to swipe him again.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom are you stupid to? Dont be telling these greenback people where my goat is stopping.  That muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man may be hid out trying to swipe him again.  You think im joking but im not. 

That Fear the Snatched Beard man was out behind Ronnie's Red Eye barbecuing a goat with some of those jailhouse fellars.

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Him again....., why in tar nation is them fellers yous a claiming going so hard after your goat? OP, is confused with that goat so fidgetive to the rear! Figure them GB fellers is more confused than them fellers from round the jailhouse? LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, I would never give up the location of your goat. He is relentless in his efforts. Maybe we should use him to train our boys to run faster...

I look for the work outs this year to be more harder this year than they have bc of what we have coming back, but I know we don't want to settle for second or worse again and any new guy coming in will have to earn there spot and show that they want the ultimate goal along with all the other guys. This has to be a team goal and not an individual goal. I will miss our Sr class we had but no one really stepped up and was a leader. The only one I actually saw getting the team motivated was Ronto, and we have to have more than him to lead. 

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

I look for the work outs this year to be more harder this year than they have bc of what we have coming back, but I know we don't want to settle for second or worse again and any new guy coming in will have to earn there spot and show that they want the ultimate goal along with all the other guys. This has to be a team goal and not an individual goal. I will miss our Sr class we had but no one really stepped up and was a leader. The only one I actually saw getting the team motivated was Ronto, and we have to have more than him to lead. 

As I have said several times on here. The 2019 team will be much improved overall. They have a larger senior class which is usually much needed to win big in HS football.