This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, orngnblk said:

I usually respect alot of your posts but the comment "im sure everyone is doing their part to see it happen" is down right disrespectful to me,nation,gfd,LK and our other posters not including our staff.I know for a fact our coaches wont even talk to families,they send them straight to the priciple or AD.You guys arent getting the fact we are small and our laundry is aired and these folks know we dont have 60 or even 40 kids on the sidelines and the 5A school 15 miles from here is terrible,4A Seq is 12 miles and terrible,LC 15 miles.Parents want the kids to be successful PERIOD!Folks are coming because they want to be here.It takes more than luring for a family to pull up roots and sell out to move here.I dont blame them its a great small school and a wonderfull community.Its gonna keep happening,like i said we have to own it.But to accuse us of luring because we put a great product on the field and classroom is wrong my friend.

well said

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, crow said:

No sir, I believe the key words are "the use of influence on a student or the parents or guardians of a student". What constitutes influence? Are we speaking of benefits gained by attending said school or could pointing out a schools colors just happen to match the same color as little Johnnys favorite color, maybe that cool turf field is something little Johnny thinks if awesome instead of a muddy grass one, or a particularly cool jumbotron in the end zone? Maybe it's just the cool paint job on the field on Friday nights or the dozens of tailgaters in the parking lot every home game. All these things listed could, in theory, influence a student or parent/guardian to prefer one school or another. I believe the spirit of the rule is influence in the form of benefits either gained or lost based on attending one school over another. For me to speak to a student or their parent about the type of example our HC is to young men or how cool our tailgaters are is, in my mind, sharing positive information about our school not the use of influence. Just my take but I'm pushing Sam's cola in a Coke world anyway. 

very well said

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Frontman said:

It is a known fact that  clemmer has been and continues to illegally contact athletes and parents on behalf of Greenback. And the Director of Loudon county schools has been informed. Now whether he does anything or not is another question. He seems to have other problems right now. 

Yes a much bigger problem.The rest of this post is funny. Show the proof if you've got any wrongdoing by our coaches if not it's just words coming out of your mouth.