This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

48 minutes ago, crow said:

Shhhh, nation might hear you. 

LOL!!! He’ll probably be on here in a minute. I pretty much agree with you Crow! I know you just give us a hard time as would we you. On another note my oldest seems to have been kidnapped somewhere around the Oneida/Helenwood area and the only tip we have is last name West lol! If you see a decent sized 20 year old who may or may not be wearing orange and black Cherokees apparel please point him back towards GB. Nah he’ll probably get runoff by her Dad at some point lol. We love giving that boy a hard time!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Lol.

Where is this Oneida/Greenback matchup being played this coming year?  And when? Have yall worked out all the details to your schedule?

It's at Oneida this year, not certain which week yet. I'm thinking 2 or 3 but someone here may know for sure. 

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

LOL!!! He’ll probably be on here in a minute. I pretty much agree with you Crow! I know you just give us a hard time as would we you. On another note my oldest seems to have been kidnapped somewhere around the Oneida/Helenwood area and the only tip we have is last name West lol! If you see a decent sized 20 year old who may or may not be wearing orange and black Cherokees apparel please point him back towards GB. Nah he’ll probably get runoff by her Dad at some point lol. We love giving that boy a hard time!

I'm sure he's just scouting rabbit territory lol

17 hours ago, ladykee said:

Your son dates a 20 year old woman? Aren’t there laws against that in Greenback... LMBO