This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds good man. Will be a dandy I'm sure. Greenback travel well I'm sure?

Yes we do.That will be like a playoff game if we both are as good as we should be.Our last game there was the 13 season my sons Sr year and it was a good atmosphere and fun game (for us lol).You all had a alot of big boys!

Edited by orngnblk

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes we do.That will be like a playoff game if we both are as good as we should be.Our last game there was the 13 season my sons Sr year and it was a good atmosphere and fun game (for us lol).You all had a alot of big boys!

I wont be sure till after you guys how good we will be honestly. Sweetwater is our first game. If they are similar to last year most likely wont be able to test us, but who know they have a new coach now one that used to coach for us.

21 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I wont be sure till after you guys how good we will be honestly. Sweetwater is our first game. If they are similar to last year most likely wont be able to test us, but who know they have a new coach now one that used to coach for us.

I have a feeling we wont hit our stride till mid to late season.We have alot of shoes to fill and new faces to get broken in.I think the D will be pretty good early,i hope the O surprises us!

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:28 PM, orngnblk said:

I have a feeling we wont hit our stride till mid to late season.We have alot of shoes to fill and new faces to get broken in.I think the D will be pretty good early,i hope the O surprises us!

I talked to a couple of your new kids the other night. If everyone stays healthy, your offense will surprise lots of folks early.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Most agree that between game 1 and 2 the most improvement is seen.Boy do i hope so!Wouldnt you love to see a playoff type atmosphere?Be great for both of us!(especially if WE win LOL)

I can about guarantee you it will be a playoff type atmosphere. I'd suggest getting there early our visitor stands isn't that large. We have had very few teams test us early in the season the last few years. It will be nice to see the young men have to dig deep to not only to maybe win but to even play from behind.