This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

My old coach used to tell me 4.58 speed dont hurt you if he cant get past the line of scrimmage!LOL!

True, but we return great wide receivers as well. Have to be great at both to stop us normally, not that it can't be done.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

True, but we return great wide receivers as well. Have to be great at both to stop us normally, not that it can't be done.

Our secondary "SHOULD" be better.6'4  Willis and the new 6'3 kid and the new QB is also a good DB.LB crew should SHINE this year with those big hawgs up front!

Just now, orngnblk said:

Our secondary "SHOULD" be better.6'4  Willis and the new 6'3 kid and the new QB is also a good DB.LB crew should SHINE this year with those big hawgs up front!

Gonna be exciting. It's one of those games where you know you will get to see 4 quarters of play and no quitting till 00:00.

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

In all fairness we have talented kids that have been waiting their turn to show what they can do and these new kids will have to be better than them to play.But one thing i like about this staff is THE BEST WILL PLAY as it shoukd be!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

In all fairness we have talented kids that have been waiting their turn to show what they can do and these new kids will have to be better than them to play.But one thing i like about this staff is THE BEST WILL PLAY as it shoukd be!

Oh but you know as we all do, little Johnnys daddy will always argue if his star stud doesn’t get enough playing time in his opinion!

Don't get me wrong I’m like you! Give me my best 11 that’s going to win me games! Once I have a comfortable lead then my backups will come in and finish it off!

Just don’t plan on seeing any of SP backups in at least 2 regular season games...:roflolk:

54 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Oh but you know as we all do, little Johnnys daddy will always argue if his star stud doesn’t get enough playing time in his opinion!

Don't get me wrong I’m like you! Give me my best 11 that’s going to win me games! Once I have a comfortable lead then my backups will come in and finish it off!

Just don’t plan on seeing any of SP backups in at least 2 regular season games...:roflolk:

Oh im sure,some reckonings gonna be going on down south i am sure of that!!

• Upvote 1