This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

No need in you trying to take the heat off of you guys and put it on us .Everyone knows you're the front-runner this year we're just trying to play catch-up!

I disagree, the way I understand it you dont have bus drivers in Greenback, You have football players to push the buses everywhere to save on fuel and get a 3 a day work out in. Gets them a good burn before they start their cardio regimen of getting to run home after 4 hour practices. We at Meigs just hope we can show our faces after our game after you mow down our hopes and dreams of a good season. I ask in advance, please be gentle.

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I disagree, the way I understand it you dont have bus drivers in Greenback, You have football players to push the buses everywhere to save on fuel and get a 3 a day work out in. Gets them a good burn before they start their cardio regimen of getting to run home after 4 hour practices. We at Meigs just hope we can show our faces after our game after you mow down our hopes and dreams of a good season. I ask in advance, please be gentle.

Quit sand bagging lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

My question is this and im being serious---What happens if we do give you a good ole fashioned whipping?Will your team fall apart,will your fans bash the coach.After the heartbreaking loss to Trousdale last year would something like this get in the teams head?We have lost a heartbreaker to a despised foe and still won it all.GBkees is not the only one who has heard Meigs is supposed to win this game,you all bring back the best QB in 1 or 2A.I for one as ANYONE on here knows hate to lose BUT if we do we will come back the next week with the same exact purpose as the week before!

I know one thing and its a proven fact Coach Ryan and the staff wont be worried about ANYONE other than the Loudon Redskins and before long that will be all our focus!

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

My question is this and im being serious---What happens if we do give you a good ole fashioned whipping?Will your team fall apart,will your fans bash the coach.After the heartbreaking loss to Trousdale last year would something like this get in the teams head?We have lost a heartbreaker to a despised foe and still won it all.GBkees is not the only one who has heard Meigs is supposed to win this game,you all bring back the best QB in 1 or 2A.I for one as ANYONE on here knows hate to lose BUT if we do we will come back the next week with the same exact purpose as the week before!

I know one thing and its a proven fact Coach Ryan and the staff wont be worried about ANYONE other than the Loudon Redskins and before long that will be all our focus!

We definitely wont fall apart, in all honesty I'll speak my opinion and say we "should" win this game considering the size of starters you lost this season due to graduation. That being said our senior back and QB wont get far if he doesn't have blocking. We have alot of shoes to fill on the line we could actually take a large step back considering our graduating class of linemen. I do think we have the underclassmen with enough experience and skill to be as good though even better possibly. Wont know for a bit but when I see them line up i will give you a true assessment of how good I think our team is. I know if we have any blocking up front we should score a ton of points this season. Maybe not against a proven team like Greenback who is a great team year after year but we have the skill players to easily score with blocking. Just my opinion. They wouldn't bash the coach either. He would rather us lose a game by 35 and come out healthy rather th rn see us win a non region game and lose some one to injury. This isn't a rivalry by any means just a game we know that should be competitive for us. If past games mattered you have won the last 3 of 4 games.

Edited by Imthayeti

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We definitely wont fall apart, in all honesty I'll speak my opinion and say we "should" win this game considering the size of starters you lost this season due to graduation. That being said our senior back and QB wont get far if he doesn't have blocking. We have alot of shoes to fill on the line we could actually take a large step back considering our graduating class of linemen. I do think we have the underclassmen with enough experience and skill to be as good though even better possibly. Wont know for a bit but when I see them line up i will give you a true assessment of how good I think our team is. I know if we have any blocking up front we should score a ton of points this season. Maybe not against a proven team like Greenback who is a great team year after year but we have the skill players to easily score with blocking. Just my opinion. They wouldn't bash the coach either. He would rather us lose a game by 35 and come out healthy rather th rn see us win a non region game and lose some one to injury. This isn't a rivalry by any means just a game we know that should be competitive for us. If past games mattered you have won the last 3 of 4 games.

Thanks,look forward to the match up!

10 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I usually keep him updated 

I knew he was gonna be away, wasn't sure if something changed. Dont you guys have an online type video service where you can watch games ? Or is that when you play at home only? I read a year or two ago about something mentioned in that nature. Maybe watch a previously game played.