This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

On 5/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, cherokee23 said:

Because of the hard work. We weren’t born world beaters. 

I’m not sure anyone in 1A works any harder than SP, but two years ago you boys had a lot more athletes, size, and speed than SP. I suspect that could still be the case this season. It should be interesting to say the least. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not sure anyone in 1A works any harder than SP, but two years ago you boys had a lot more athletes, size, and speed than SP. I suspect that could still be the case this season. It should be interesting to say the least. 

Nope we’re short and slow

The word must be out about GB being short and slow.  Spoke with a guy from Meigs Co at a camp this past weekend and asked him how his team was looking for 2019.  He told me regular season should be a sweep like last year and that the only game of concern was S. Pitt.  I had a Greenback shirt on that he noticed afterward and said "No disrespect but we're not really concerned about Greenback".  I said "That's good" and wished him good luck in their season.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

The word must be out about GB being short and slow.  Spoke with a guy from Meigs Co at a camp this past weekend and asked him how his team was looking for 2019.  He told me regular season should be a sweep like last year and that the only game of concern was S. Pitt.  I had a Greenback shirt on that he noticed afterward and said "No disrespect but we're not really concerned about Greenback".  I said "That's good" and wished him good luck in their season.  

Well they return alot thats for sure!Meigs County hasnt had alot of luck against us in years past,we whipped them pretty good so im sure they are looking forward to that game!My wife just let me in on our vacation schedule and im going to miss that game and i sure was looking forward to seeing our slow bunch take on the Tigers.(i have a feeling they may get more than they have bargained for myself).sooo we will see.Im even going to go out on a limb and say i bet we are the if not one of the biggest teams they will face all year!!!Hope that boy is hitting those weights GBkees,cant wait to see his progress.He is one of my favorites to watch he is old school!LOL.

Edited by orngnblk

36 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Surely you jest....we aren’t falling for it! 

It’s all a bunch of BS is what it is. Everyone knows that Greenback has received 4-5 transfers that will start for them. They will have a line averaging over 300 pounds and 2 receivers who are about 6”5.  They are outdoing SP on the transfer front 4-5 - to only 1 for SP. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s all a bunch of BS is what it is. Everyone knows that Greenback has received 4-5 transfers that will start for them. They will have a line averaging over 300 pounds and 2 receivers who are about 6”5.  They are outdoing SP on the transfer front 4-5 - to only 1 for SP. 

The receivers are 6’3 

• Like 1