This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

33 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I knew he was gonna be away, wasn't sure if something changed. Dont you guys have an online type video service where you can watch games ? Or is that when you play at home only? I read a year or two ago about something mentioned in that nature. Maybe watch a previously game played.

We have a radio broadcast. 

Radiogreenback.com 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I knew he was gonna be away, wasn't sure if something changed. Dont you guys have an online type video service where you can watch games ? Or is that when you play at home only? I read a year or two ago about something mentioned in that nature. Maybe watch a previously game played.

Greenback had a game scheduled online last year but someone pulled the plug on it.  Didn't want us watching I suppose.

Also didn't like our drone flying at their place. Couple years ago. :popcorneater:

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Greenback had a game scheduled online last year but someone pulled the plug on it.  Didn't want us watching I suppose.

Also didn't like our drone flying at their place. Couple years ago. :popcorneater:

Officials didnt like your drone.Wasnt us!;)

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've talked to that man at the Association. You know,  the big boss man.  He assures me officials have no jurisdiction over a drone.  Entirely up to the host team.

Thats your tale i set on mine.LOL.Heard him ask if it was ours we said nope.Then it was gone.Old news and already been discussed.Didnt make any difference anyway.