This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s all a bunch of BS is what it is. Everyone knows that Greenback has received 4-5 transfers that will start for them. They will have a line averaging over 300 pounds and 2 receivers who are about 6”5.  They are outdoing SP on the transfer front 4-5 - to only 1 for SP. 

You are just stirring the pot!LOL.You are good at that.We will ave about 270 on the line not "over 300".Our receivers are 6'3 maybe a frogs hair over.Also we have only 3 transfers this year,two are originally from here so they are just coming home.As i said before 8th graders and incoming Freshman dont count as a transfer they havent played a lick of high school ball.

And from what i have heard from a very reliable source by fall South Pitt will have 4 to 6 transfers.So hang in there Bass help is on the way.LMBO!

Edited by orngnblk

6 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Yeah right lol!

I assure you this is no jest. He said you all had enough talent to bring only 8th graders and most likely still beat us. He said our qb was over rated and would run into a truck if he tried to turn a corner on his team. He also said if he was to manage a completion it would be pregame warmups. Lastly but not least he said he really enjoyed playing against Meigs especially away since it gives the kees more time to savor the absolute destruction they are about to deliver to us on the drive home. I was real sad when I found out we couldn't contend with you all.

26 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I assure you this is no jest. He said you all had enough talent to bring only 8th graders and most likely still beat us. He said our qb was over rated and would run into a truck if he tried to turn a corner on his team. He also said if he was to manage a completion it would be pregame warmups. Lastly but not least he said he really enjoyed playing against Meigs especially away since it gives the kees more time to savor the absolute destruction they are about to deliver to us on the drive home. I was real sad when I found out we couldn't contend with you all.

I actually love this post!!LOL.

You all know what you have and our folks have more sense than that this aint our first rodeo.Meigs may still be learning how to deal with all the hype but we at GB have played this game before.You all are an outstanding team and we should be pretty good also.I found out i will be out of town for that game and i believe i will miss a classic!

We just hope to keep our 35 kids healthy thru thst Gaunlet of the first 6 games!

Edited by orngnblk

38 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You all know what you have and our folks have more sense than that this aint our first rodeo.Meigs may still be learning how to deal with all the hype but we at GB have played this game before.You all are an outstanding team and we should be pretty good also.I found out i will be out of town for that game and i believe i will miss a classic!

We just hope to keep our 35 kids healthy thru thst Gaunlet of the first 6 games!

My hope is like yours in the assumption it will be a classic. It will be nice to get a taste of a game like this early in the season. Will the Tigers make a nest out of headdresses,  feathers and tomahawks or will the Injuns wear home some new furs. Look forward to finding out. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Last two years injuries have really hindered us (Meigs) as well. For us it seems to hit our impact players every time, just our luck I guess. Hopefully we wont have that happen this year and can just have a better year as far as injuries go.

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You are just stirring the pot!LOL.You are good at that.We will ave about 270 on the line not "over 300".Our receivers are 6'3 maybe a frogs hair over.Also we have only 3 transfers this year,two are originally from here so they are just coming home.As i said before 8th graders and incoming Freshman dont count as a transfer they havent played a lick of high school ball.

And from what i have heard from a very reliable source by fall South Pitt will have 4 to 6 transfers.So hang in there Bass help is on the way.LMBO!

4-6 transfers? I’m calling BS on this reliable source. I have heard we have a few young transfers but they aren’t eligible in 2019. Im not sure SP has one transfer that actually finished the season last year on a team. 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, orngnblk said:

Well they return alot thats for sure!Meigs County hasnt had alot of luck against us in years past,we whipped them pretty good so im sure they are looking forward to that game!My wife just let me in on our vacation schedule and im going to miss that game and i sure was looking forward to seeing our slow bunch take on the Tigers.(i have a feeling they may get more than they have bargained for myself).sooo we will see.Im even going to go out on a limb and say i bet we are the if not one of the biggest teams they will face all year!!!Hope that boy is hitting those weights GBkees,cant wait to see his progress.He is one of my favorites to watch he is old school!LOL.

He is definitely hitting the weights and is as strong as he has ever been.  He can also tell you what the other boys are lifting also as it seems like they are always competing with one another to get stronger.  He has lost almost almost 20 pounds (per coach Ryan) since this time last year and has gotten more flexible.  You're right about these guys working hard in the off season, these players meet in the morning before school and stay after organized workouts to run and/or to work on individual needs.  

I know Meigs Co and S. Pitt (if we make it there)will be favored in those games but it did catch me a little off guard when he said they weren't concerned with GB.  Looking forward to a more exciting regular season this year and if we stay healthy anything is possible!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GBKEES said:

He is definitely hitting the weights and is as strong as he has ever been.  He can also tell you what the other boys are lifting also as it seems like they are always competing with one another to get stronger.  He has lost almost almost 20 pounds (per coach Ryan) since this time last year and has gotten more flexible.  You're right about these guys working hard in the off season, these players meet in the morning before school and stay after organized workouts to run and/or to work on individual needs.  

I know Meigs Co and S. Pitt (if we make it there)will be favored in those games but it did catch me a little off guard when he said they weren't concerned with GB.  Looking forward to a more exciting regular season this year and if we stay healthy anything is possible!

20 lbs lighter??We may have that RB now!!

saw a GB shirt once that said

Loved-hated-but never ignored!

He might just get reminded of that one.LOL!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 4