This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Bass I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You seem pretty sure that Greenback is gonna beat us this year. If we manage to upset them don't sing our praise afterwards as we head down to South Pitt. Meigs may just surprise you this year.

Regardless of the Meigs/Greenback outcome, he'll have yall as the favorite rolling into the Pitt.  

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Bass I'm gonna go ahead and say it. You seem pretty sure that Greenback is gonna beat us this year. If we manage to upset them don't sing our praise afterwards as we head down to South Pitt. Meigs may just surprise you this year.

I know Meigs is a powerhouse again this season. Just because someone may beat the other one doesn’t mean you’re not good. As for that game... I think it will be a 7 point game either way with you boys. I’ve still got Meigs and Trousdale on a collision course in the semifinals as well so don’t go saying I don’t think you boys are good. As a matter of fact.. the Meigs game will be the toughest SP game of the regular season. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I know Meigs is a powerhouse again this season. Just because someone may beat the other one doesn’t mean you’re not good. As for that game... I think it will be a 7 point game either way with you boys. I’ve still got Meigs and Trousdale on a collision course in the semifinals as well so don’t go saying I don’t think you boys are good. As a matter of fact.. the Meigs game will be the toughest SP game of the regular season. 

I'm messin with ya man, I'm hoping either S.P. or Greenback is the best we face in regular season. Doubt we could handle much more.

For fun and using Sonny's P.R. method which is normally a pretty accurate measurement of the teams ( mostly after a few games have been played ) it's as listed. 

Greenback 108.33

South Pitt 106.18

Meigs 106.16

With this method we would lose to Greenback by .17 of a point considering we play them at home and we would lose to South Pitt by 2.02 points since we play them away. I know this has no real indication of what will or should happen but it's fun to mess around with it. And alot more so when the puter has been feed in season scores.

To add to this for fun 

Lake County 97.13

Union City 97.53

On a neutral field Union City would be picked by .40 of a point less then a point basically a 1 point game.

At home UC would be picked by 2.40 pts and playing at Lake County which they are supposed too Lake County would win by 1.6. Basically 2 points rounded. Again this is just for fun but I've found this to be mostly accurate start midseason after a few games played.

Same system has Peabody winning a home game against Milan by 6.32 points.

Edited by Imthayeti