This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Don’t feel like responding to the whole post but I will to one point. Braden Carnes, the QB, WILL.... and I repeat... WILL be the best QB in 1A. Willis WILL be the best receiver in 1A. And Bailey WILL be the best lineman in 1A. And I post this with no bias either. Good day. 

I know about Willis and Bailey. Don't know about qb. You could be right. Don't know. I have no doubt Greenback will be very good but I think 3 others will also be very good. 

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy i dont know his name,he is the Kayne Roberts brother.

13 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? You dont even no the Roberts boy name.  Did this Roberts boy help get this Carnes boy to that Ryan mans field? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

RD,  Old Pirate’s dentures popped out looking at the O&B response. The skillet slingers Taco Bell cha-wa-wa grabbed it and took off. Figure that durn dog thought it was a chewing bone. Now OP has a couple of missing teeth. The more them GB fellers post the more they prove what folkes know round south Knoxville. GB did not have a QB to feed the stud WR the ball so the orchestration commenced!  

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD,  Old Pirate’s dentures popped out looking at the O&B response. The skillet slingers Taco Bell cha-wa-wa grabbed it and took off. Figure that durn dog thought it was a chewing bone. Now OP has a couple of missing teeth. The more them GB fellers post the more they prove what folkes know round south Knoxville. GB did not have a QB to feed the stud WR the ball so the orchestration commenced!  

Well ifin he was recruited they should up the recruiting budget because that was a great haul.It shore has i am legion tore all to pieces!

No offense to the rest of you Pirate posters i KNOW you all arent afraid and are just ready to play as we are.This makes you guys look bad.I myself have never heard whining coming from your posters.Train tracks,D60 and some of the others not posting anymore wouldnt like all this mess.Its easy to post like this guy when no one knows you and he hides from all.Any way i love to talk ball and every thread is turning to this crap this isnt football.You all have great players and will get a couple more,we got 4 it is what it is.Looking forward to the first scrimmage!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Well ifin he was recruited they should up the recruiting budget because that was a great haul.It shore has i am legion tore all to pieces!

No offense to the rest of you Pirate posters i KNOW you all arent afraid and are just ready to play as we are.This makes you guys look bad.I myself have never heard whining coming from your posters.Train tracks,D60 and some of the others not posting anymore wouldnt like all this mess.Its easy to post like this guy when no one knows you and he hides from all.Any way i love to talk ball and every thread is turning to this crap this isnt football.You all have great players and will get a couple more,we got 4 it is what it is.Looking forward to the first scrimmage!

Haha!

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

O&b man what kind of mess is this? You fellars didnt even no your passer that was supposed to take over name.  This Roberts fellar didnt stand a chance.  Is this boy still on the team? 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No whining here, jest find the attempt of coverup laughable and explanations not credible. Ifin this type stuff isn’t about football, why does it make sports center and every sports page around when it is exposed. GB fellers whining about rule violations discussion also tiring but why is it an issue at all? Because it is self inflected. O&B,  this is at the very root of football, fair play and following the rules. Did the orchestrators really think it would go unnoticed? Ifin you needing a place to point fingers and feel disgust toward, look at those adults seeking self gratification! Point here, if anyone don’t want attention, don’t bring or orchestrate the attention. Venom served.  

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction