This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Glad to hear the confession

I have never said that we didn’t get 4 transfers. Everyone else was there last year. 

And a side note the SEC players that I was referring to is not about new kids coming it’s about the ones we have continuing to develop. 

Edited by Gbnation

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pujo I garuntee these greenback posters like helmet boy and o&b man is a trying to pull the wool over our eyes.  They think im stupid.  I garuntee you this many quality transfers that just happen to be a position of need dont happen by natural causes.  That Ryan man didnt even  list them on his survey for my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, I guarentee its a sad day when little small 1a football has come to this. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think Greenback would have won their region without the Transfers,now they should win State . I'm fairly sure they will have more transfers starting than they do kids who attended greenback through grade school. Thats Just unheard of. DANG.  If the shoe was on the other foot and Coalfield was getting all these kids, Greenback people would be crying foul.

I will disagree with you about us winning the region 

13 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I will disagree with you about us winning the region 

We will never know but I'm also talking about transfers that didn't come this year. They are transfers regardless of what year they come. I see at least 6 starting transfers. Thats absolutely unheard of at the 1a level.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

We will never know but I'm also talking about transfers that didn't come this year. They are transfers regardless of what year they come. I see at least 6 starting transfers. Thats absolutely unheard of at the 1a level.

Coalfield was loaded with transfers a few years back never heard greenback crying then and not gonna hear it now. They strapped em up and played ball and went out and won. Simple don’t cry like you are doing right now and just play. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Coalfield was loaded with transfers a few years back never heard greenback crying then and not gonna hear it now. They strapped em up and played ball and went out and won. Simple don’t cry like you are doing right now and just play. 

Teams I support will not even be playing Greenback. Couldn't care less how much they win. Just saying its crazy for a 1a school to load up with transfers every year.  Makes it easy to run over teams who play with the natural hand they are dealt with. And yes Coalfield has had their share but not at this level that I can remember. Thank Brandon Davis was the most talented transfer they've had.

36 minutes ago, pujo said:

Teams I support will not even be playing Greenback. Couldn't care less how much they win. Just saying its crazy for a 1a school to load up with transfers every year.  Makes it easy to run over teams who play with the natural hand they are dealt with. And yes Coalfield has had their share but not at this level that I can remember. Thank Brandon Davis was the most talented transfer they've had.

We have had a few transfers over the years but nothing like Greenback gets.  We usually end up with a kid or two sometimes.  This year we have basically got one kid out of Sunbright.  Most of the time it is a kid from one of the other small schools in the county not from bigger and more prestigious schools such as Maryville, Alcoa or such.  Its hard to compete with talent level of the kids they recruit.

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

I guarantee you guys got us beat in this category but no gripe. It is what it is.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Roy, I guarentee its a sad day when little small 1a football has come to this. 

Dad Burnit Pujo, goods to hear from you. Them GB fellers been a mighty skeerd befored theys went into the orchestration business. Cousin Ned around south Knoxville and gots a HEEP of info. Some jest waiting fer the right time to spring the trap. Leastways before all that mess hits us feelers is rattling their cages. BTW, hows that Youngon doing?

Edited by OLD PIRATE