This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Bass I thought joking around was okay. I could care less if there is one, two or ten of you. I’m just waiting on the football season & football talk. I honestly could live without CoachT. You know I know CoachT can set the record straight. 

I know you’re not a bad poster. You need to enjoy the next few months because it will all be over soon enough. Then all you will have to talk about are your Vols. 

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I know you’re not a bad poster. You need to enjoy the next few months because it will all be over soon enough. Then all you will have to talk about are your Vols. 

Haha! It will be the basketball Vols at that point. Who knows what team we’ll be rooting for Fall 2020! That is TBD. I’ll always have orange blood in my veins.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Now pujo,you are the same type parent as these that are moving to play for us.Reaping the benifit of a successful situation.Your kids both played at Cloudland in middle school if im not correct and then you helped stack the deck at Hampton a few years back rather than let him play with the kids he grew up with.Same with this one he is at Hampton also.And yes i know you have family coaching but that doesnt mean a thing.You followed a good coach and i understand that but its like the pot calling the kettle black when you say "how many have played thru middle school together,because i call them transfers too."When in all actuality a kid that comes straight out of middle school is not considered a transfer.Yes i have changed my tune about transfers,i really have no choice if im going to support my team.When i was on the Grace folks that was a completely different situation.They were playing ineligible kids and took wins from our kids who were doing it right.WE FOLLOW THE RULES!No matter what any of you say or do its going to keep happening,i said it four years ago after that thing we had called a school got demolished it changes everything!We have great facilities and coaching along with a winning tradition that is what "ATTRACTS" kids not to mention the area we are on the middle of a ton of other schools who have NEVER been successful.You cant lure a kid from Maryville who is returning what they think is one of the best teams they have ever had just because you have 1 kid who has D1 WR potential,thats plum silly.As i have said and posted before if we are breaking the rules i will be the first to wash my hands and you dont have to worry about me not standing by what i say!

The team My kid played on at Cloudland for 8 years absolutely destroyed Hampton for 8 years. The move was to play for his Uncle win or lose.

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

The team My kid played on at Cloudland for 8 years absolutely destroyed Hampton for 8 years. The move was to play for his Uncle win or lose.

Pujo, Coacht posters as majority recognize the selective orchestration! Old Pirate has taken some shots from GB supporters. Transfers are common place but selective orchestrated transfers is a whole different thing. Drip,drip,drip, the drips are getting larger daily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Pujo, Coacht posters as majority recognize the selective orchestration! Old Pirate has taken some shots from GB supporters. Transfers are common place but selective orchestrated transfers is a whole different thing. Drip,drip,drip, the drips are getting larger daily. 

Old Pirate ,MOST thing come out in the wash. 

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If I knew for a FACT that a team was recruiting somebody and they actually came to play for that team I believe I would not show my hand so early and wait till Midway through the season that way they lose games plus the playoffs and the player it's just my opinion. A fact is undisputable evidence.

Speaking of undisputable late season developments. Was it not announced on coacht last season as the playoffs were about to start that Whitwell's starting QB had played in an all star football game that clearly violated TSSAA rules and nothing happened? 

13 minutes ago, Salem said:

Speaking of undisputable late season developments. Was it not announced on coacht last season as the playoffs were about to start that Whitwell's starting QB had played in an all star football game that clearly violated TSSAA rules and nothing happened? 

I do recall South Pitt reporting that also.You are correct.

16 minutes ago, Salem said:

If that Carter man was still there he would have nailed this Ryan man for all these transfers.  Im not joking either.  This Childress mans backbone is weak.

15 minutes ago, muskox said:

a all star game that had nothing to with  any teams involved in the playoffs. Win at any cost is how you roll in south pitt I guess

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk! Multiple teams turned them in throughout the season for the kid playing because the rules state you can’t play in an all Star game or you lose your eligibility. It’s black and white against the rules but the TSSAA has no backbone and chose to let him play because they had apparently already cleared him earlier in year when they were not given all the facts. This information was told to me straight out of Lookout Valley and that several teams had turned them in with what I stated above. SP didn’t belong on that field with Whitwell last year imo but still should’ve beaten them. Whitwell didn’t belong on the field with Greenback and beat them so take that for what you will. Was a year of destiny for the Tigers. I’m just keeping it real