This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I know you were bud, I know you all will be a handful and im really hoping we can return that favor lol. Alot of questions will be answered after our game with you all. I recall the change from game one to game 2 last year and we improved alot just before our 2nd game. I hope we do the same this year. 

We have a killer schedule this year. I am glad coach Ryan picked up these tough games. Opening with Loudon then you guys we could literally be 0-2 for the first time in a very long time. We will have to get Cherokeean to look that stat up.

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

We have a killer schedule this year. I am glad coach Ryan picked up these tough games. Opening with Loudon then you guys we could literally be 0-2 for the first time in a very long time. We will have to get Cherokeean to look that stat up.

If you blow Loudon out of the water we will know what ya got lol. Especially since we scrimmage them tomorrow

27 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

2005 and 2006 went 1-9 in 06.Loudon and South Pitt both years!

35 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this?  Im not falling for your mess. You no with this Blount/Loudon/Monroe all star team that Ryan man has it will be tough for anyone to beat him.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this?  Im not falling for your mess. You no with this Blount/Loudon/Monroe all star team that Ryan man has it will be tough for anyone to beat him.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well Ray I am sure Vic’s International All Stars will give us all we want if we can even make it that far.

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Well Ray I am sure Vic’s International All Stars will give us all we want if we can even make it that far.

Let me ask you a question helmet boy.  Is you got the smallest equipment in Loudon county? Anybody that hide their equipment behind a g string I game is LITTLE. I garuntee I aint joking either. 

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question helmet boy.  Is you got the smallest equipment in Loudon county? Anybody that hide their equipment behind a g string I game is LITTLE. I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Ray I’m starting to wonder about you. You keep talking about blackhelmets gstring :shock:

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ray are you so stupid that you can not form a readable sentence? Please send that goat up here to pick Wendy up. Its hard to get anything done around here with her always hanging on my jock. You think I'm joking, I wish I were.