This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner what kind of mess is this? You have went crazy making websites.  I garuntee I cant even keep up with all this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  you rarely let me create a game website for our team.  I had to create every region a website to keep my creative skills sharp. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Southtowner what kind of mess is this? You have went crazy making websites.  I garuntee I cant even keep up with all this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee you have bilt up that durn Southtown mans ego Roy, when you made him the official back up website maker. He has done let it go to his head and is making to many websites too keep up with. I am ready for that Sergeant Southtowner man to get to writing his momma some more letters to take up some of his time so I can read all of the new websites without getting a headache, and I ain't joking neither.

• Upvote 1

485727C897825C8D0FEA48365F0D37E257790747

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I guarantee you have bilt up that durn Southtown mans ego Roy, when you made him the official back up website maker. He has done let it go to his head and is making to many websites too keep up with. I am ready for that Sergeant Southtowner man to get to writing his momma some more letters to take up some of his time so I can read all of the new websites without getting a headache, and I ain't joking neither.

I can't wait to see the boys tomorrow. What are some positions of interest for everyone? I'm excited to see what all the receiving corp can do with the new qb. Can anyone in the area cover 23 this year? Excited to see what Coach has in place for our running game. Can't wait to see D.B. and Trace coming off the edge this year. Plus the revamped linebacking crew with Josiah. Bubba and colt in the middle of the line will be great I believe. The defensive backfield should look great as well. Jeez Louise just thinking about the Defense is exciting. I hope they gel well together. If they do we might have 14 shutouts, i would say 15 but someone might kick a 50 yard field goal. 

39 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I can't wait to see the boys tomorrow. What are some positions of interest for everyone? I'm excited to see what all the receiving corp can do with the new qb. Can anyone in the area cover 23 this year? Excited to see what Coach has in place for our running game. Can't wait to see D.B. and Trace coming off the edge this year. Plus the revamped linebacking crew with Josiah. Bubba and colt in the middle of the line will be great I believe. The defensive backfield should look great as well. Jeez Louise just thinking about the Defense is exciting. I hope they gel well together. If they do we might have 14 shutouts, i would say 15 but someone might kick a 50 yard field goal. 

I agree y'all are unbeatable. The players know it too.

44 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Dream Team. You heard it here first.

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Naw I was joking. But we should be pretty solid. I definitely don't think we are unbeatable and I promise the boys don't see it that way either. 

I know you were bud, I know you all will be a handful and im really hoping we can return that favor lol. Alot of questions will be answered after our game with you all. I recall the change from game one to game 2 last year and we improved alot just before our 2nd game. I hope we do the same this year.