This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

34 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What would you say GB folks if I say I know for a fact the Maryville kid was enticed to come down to GB to play while still being able to get the attention from college scouts?  Let me ask you this?  Did the kids girlfriend follow him to GB?

:popcorneater:

Mike I don't know anything about personal situations with the kids only thing I know is football and what I've been told as far as them coming to play for us that's all I know.I don't have Twitter or Facebook or know that Social Media stuff this is the only social media I have so somebody else will have to answer that question for you.

As far as the other part of your question yeah I'd be curious to know what that situation is. My stand on that is if you know for a fact and have proof then you have all you need. But as for the girlfriend I don't understand what that has to do with anything to be honest. She has the same rules as football players and anybody else her whole family would have to move for her to attend Greenback so that would be a costly move just to follow a boyfriend.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What would you say GB folks if I say I know for a fact the Maryville kid was enticed to come down to GB to play while still being able to get the attention from college scouts?  Let me ask you this?  Did the kids girlfriend follow him to GB?

If I knew for a FACT that a team was recruiting somebody and they actually came to play for that team I believe I would not show my hand so early and wait till Midway through the season that way they lose games plus the playoffs and the player it's just my opinion. A fact is undisputable evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ladykee said:

Don’t quote me on this but last I heard we are up to about 45 kids. Since the Duggan boy (8th grader) decided to play HS ball instead of setting out this year (we have no middle school team) others have followed suit along with a few more upperclassmen who played in their youth but have been playing other sports in high school. We have 13 seniors now with the additions (new are home grown athletes for those that might be interested in knowing lol). I know my son is happy to have one of his best friends finally deciding to suit up again after begging him to play for 4 years. So that one....yes he recruited him heavily! :roflol:He’s not the biggest thing but he’s an athlete and he competes. Great kid too! Started on the state championship baseball team and also plays basketball. 

LadyKee so you’re up to 13 seniors now? A loaded senior team is typically hard to do business with. That’s one reason I say Greenback is now a much better team than what you would have been this season. How many would you have had before the transfer and other kids coming out? 5-6? That makes a huge difference. Just my opinion though. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LadyKee so you’re up to 13 seniors now? A loaded senior team is typically hard to do business with. That’s one reason I say Greenback is now a much better team than what you would have been this season. How many would you have had before the transfer and other kids coming out? 5-6? That makes a huge difference. Just my opinion though. 

Barney best explain things in good detail to the skillet slinger.  Figure with that greenback edumication she would understand this mess but rekon not.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney best explain things in good detail to the skillet slinger.  Figure with that greenback edumication she would understand this mess but rekon not.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, “Barney” Bass, OP how do you keep this straight. You are good! Waited 20 minutes. What’s to understand. And to answer your question. 8 seniors I believe off the top of my head is what we had returning. 3 transfers & 2 GB kids new to HS football program who have been at GB since the beginning. That is the 13. If getting transfers is a mess then there are a lot of messes across the state. How do you feel about your mess? I really don’t know what “mess” you are talking about and how would I. A lot of you posters talk in riddles lol.

Edited by ladykee

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

This could get interesting.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Roy, “Barney” Bass, OP how do you keep this straight. You are good! Waited 20 minutes. What’s to understand. And to answer your question. 8 seniors I believe off the top of my head is what we had returning. 3 transfers & 2 GB kids new to HS football program who have been at GB since the beginning. That is the 13. If getting transfers is a mess then there are a lot of messes across the state. How do you feel about your mess? I really don’t know what “mess” you are talking about and how would I. A lot of you posters talk in riddles lol.

I never talk in riddles. I just lay it out there and say what I think. I’m the one that asked about your senior numbers. I can’t speak for the others.  If you want to accuse me of being one of them. I offer you the same deal Black helmet agreed to. If I’m those other two posters I will have my account deleted, but if you’re wrong you have yours deleted. Would you like the deal? I know 100% coachT can set the record straight. 

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Drip,drip,drip.  PM, them GB fellers are attempting to CTA. The attempts are as successful as that GB wearing his thong backkards!  

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I never talk in riddles. I just lay it out there and say what I think. I’m the one that asked about your senior numbers. I can’t speak for the others.  If you want to accuse me of being one of them. I offer you the same deal Black helmet agreed to. If I’m those other two posters I will have my account deleted, but if you’re wrong you have yours deleted. Would you like the deal? I know 100% coachT can set the record straight. 

I’d just run with the fact that they believe you’re all three! Heck, you’re a bright man if you can keep all three separate and still continue to keep up with conversations! :thumb:

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If I knew for a FACT that a team was recruiting somebody and they actually came to play for that team I believe I would not show my hand so early and wait till Midway through the season that way they lose games plus the playoffs and the player it's just my opinion. A fact is undisputable evidence.

Old Pirate says, the hand is not been showed! Perhaps jest 1 card, “orchestration”

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Bass I thought joking around was okay. I could care less if there is one, two or ten of you. I’m just waiting on the football season & football talk. I honestly could live without CoachT. You know I know CoachT can set the record straight. 

13 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d just run with the fact that they believe you’re all three! Heck, you’re a bright man if you can keep all three separate and still continue to keep up with conversations! :thumb:

You might be right. Maybe I should embrace it. However I’m confident enough to put my coachT existence on the line. lol

• Upvote 1