This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

19 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Nah you got it twisted kinfolk! Multiple teams turned them in throughout the season for the kid playing because the rules state you can’t play in an all Star game or you lose your eligibility. It’s black and white against the rules but the TSSAA has no backbone and chose to let him play because they had apparently already cleared him earlier in year when they were not given all the facts. This information was told to me straight out of Lookout Valley and that several teams had turned them in with what I stated above. SP didn’t belong on that field with Whitwell last year imo but still should’ve beaten them. Whitwell didn’t belong on the field with Greenback and beat them so take that for what you will. Was a year of destiny for the Tigers. I’m just keeping it real 

Agree on all  accounts.  You keep it real.

42 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

So he commited on this weekends visit??Well if so good for him.Wonder how Holden made out he was invited also??

Yep he announced it earlier today! I saw him going to South Carolina... I missed that one big time.  But i've not heard anything yet on Holden... I'm sure there will be more D1 schools coming throughout the sesson to watch both of them. They just need to stay healthy and have solid years and they'll go D1 imo. I guess we we better make sure they hears us this year b/c next fall they wont be able to hear us over the crowd! 

Edited by glenfromgreenback

5 minutes ago, WarChant said:

5 star preps actually had a article few weeks back talking about the kids Tennessee is missing out on and Derrell,Holden and a few Knox co kids was on there. 

Him and Holden went up there Friday night and he committed yesterday. He didn’t announce it until today after 5 star preps made the video. VT is coming down to watch Holden in September alone with several others. 

40 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Him and Holden went up there Friday night and he committed yesterday. He didn’t announce it until today after 5 star preps made the video. VT is coming down to watch Holden in September alone with several others. 

That’s gotta be fun as a teenager getting to go visit these schools and be recruited. That’s awesome they will be coming down to watch him. I’m sure he will have a lot more offers by December.