Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

7 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

The chest thumping is over for the tigers.

I’m sorry to tell all you naysayers, but H2O will have a lot of talent and be a handful for anyone the next three years.

They have fielded extremely talented junior high teams for the last several years. These same kids have stayed together and have only got more talented ( which should be the norm as they get older) add the transfers that have came in and it equals good football teams.

We had a lot of talented seniors last year, no doubt, but most of those seniors only played on one side of the ball. That of course means we had a lot of underclassmen playing football last year ( there is still a lot of experience coming back)

I of course don’t know how this season will turn out, but I would not be surprised if we aren’t competing at a high level again this year!!

I say all that to say this... I believe there will still be a lot of chest bumping this fall, but unlike several of you TC posters, I will wait to I see what we look like before I start doing to much crowing!!

38 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Funny story...

I work with a guy who has a son playing for TC. His dad asked him how he was liking practice. The son replied, "It's alright, but I don't like Clint Satterfield out there barking orders like he's the coach."

Nothing wrong with it...just think it's comical.

I made the statement on here somewhere the other day that this would happen. Daddy Clint secretly wants this to be the time that Trousdale returns to their former glory. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not helping call plays this season. Make no doubt about it.. he will support this head coach 100 times more than Creasy, Barker, or Waggoner.