Trousdale County Football 2019

Cam615

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

That's what I did last year when I checked you guys out. Was refreshing albeit long ride. Do you know what week you will have thr bye?

As of now Trousdale has 2 open dates.  

Week 2, August 30 and week 10, Oct 25.

If they get a 10th game most likely will be the Oct 25 date.  Which leaves them with a chance to travel down to Meigs County and watch yall host Greenback in the week 2 SuperBowl showdown.

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

As of now Trousdale has 2 open dates.  

Week 2, August 30 and week 10, Oct 25.

If they get a 10th game most likely will be the Oct 25 date.  Which leaves them with a chance to travel down to Meigs County and watch yall host Greenback in the week 2 SuperBowl showdown.

They would enjoy it, although not many would be willing to make the drive I bet. Love to have them though.

5 hours ago, RTD said:

No game on Oct 25 that's week 9 Nov 1 is the 10th week TC plays Jackson Co. Unless there is still a week 0.

There isn't a week zero anymore.

You have 11 weeks in which to schedule 10 games. 

Week 1 through week 11.

Yall have week 2 and week 10 open. 

Fri    Aug. 23    7:30 PM     at Friendship Christian

Aug 30 Week 2 OPEN

Fri    Sep. 6    7:00 PM     at Watertown R

Fri    Sep. 13    7:00 PM     Gordonsville

Fri    Sep. 20    7:00 PM    at Westmoreland R

Fri    Sep. 27    7:00 PM     at Macon County   

Fri    Oct. 4    7:00 PM     East Robertson R

Fri    Oct. 11    7:00 PM     at Portland

Fri    Oct. 18    7:00 PM     Cascade R

Oct 25 Week 10 OPEN 

Fri    Nov. 1    7:00 PM     Jackson County R 

Edited by Southtowner

I hope yall can find a 10th game.  And as I've already stated looking at your schedule yall could really use a big time home game.

But if it's not looking good another game on the road in my mind would be better than just a 9 game schedule. 

Odds are you'll only have 9 games as well next year.

Edited by Southtowner

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

There isn't a week zero anymore.

You have 11 weeks in which to schedule 10 games. 

Week 1 through week 11.

Yall have week 2 and week 10 open. 

Fri    Aug. 23    7:30 PM     at Friendship Christian

Aug 30 Week 2 OPEN

Fri    Sep. 6    7:00 PM     at Watertown R

Fri    Sep. 13    7:00 PM     Gordonsville

Fri    Sep. 20    7:00 PM    at Westmoreland R

Fri    Sep. 27    7:00 PM     at Macon County   

Fri    Oct. 4    7:00 PM     East Robertson R

Fri    Oct. 11    7:00 PM     at Portland

Fri    Oct. 18    7:00 PM     Cascade R

Oct 25 Week 10 OPEN 

Fri    Nov. 1    7:00 PM     Jackson County R 

I  forgot about counting the bye week. 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I hope yall can find a 10th game.  And as I've already stated looking at your schedule yall could really use a big time home game.

But if it's not looking good another game on the road in my mind would be better than just a 9 game schedule. 

Odds are you'll only have 9 games as well next year.

Yea it looks like we only are playing 9 games.some of the road games that TC could have had we would be mercy-ruled by 6a state championship Oakland and traveling to Germantown is not a good idea for TC either just to play 10 games. It seems like all the other possible games couldn't be worked out.

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

Yea it looks like we only are playing 9 games.some of the road games that TC could have had we would be mercy-ruled by 6a state championship Oakland and traveling to Germantown is not a good idea for TC either just to play 10 games. It seems like all the other possible games couldn't be worked out.

The Lewis County matchup would have been a decent game. It's a shame that couldn't be worked out.

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Why get players hurt?

Oakland played RePublic last year just to fill an open slot. It broke the momentum that RePublic was building and injured players. They got destroyed and their fans said that the Oakland players were throwing cheap shots right and left and classless . There was no win there for Oakland because they lost alot of support from 1a and 2a schools that had been rootin for Creasy. 

3 hours ago, RTD said:

There isn't even reason on God's green earth why a small school on the 1A and 2A level should have to resort to scheduling a game against a powerhouse such as Oakland and the likes just to try and get a 10th game.