District 8-A

ecu

12 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

After first round of district games.

huntland. 5-0

eagleville. 3-2

moore co. 3-2

fayetteville. 3-2

eagleville will play better  the rest of the way and I feel that mc can play better.

prediction for seeding for tournament.

1. Huntland

2. Eagleville

3. Moore county

4. Fayetteville

5. Casca:e

6. Cornersville

Think I would switch MC and Fayetteville , only because Fayetteville won first one. 

On 1/26/2020 at 7:42 AM, ecu said:

Big game on Tuesday is MC and Eagleville. Moore won first so this is a huge game for one of the two byes in tournament. Eagleville playing better and MC coming off a big thumping to Summertown. Who wins this one?

I'll take Eagleville by 15, Moore County has been playing pretty bad the past few games and I don't see that changing any time soon. 

3 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

If MC pressures full court I will take MC to win. eagleville has zero ball handlers.

Pretty sure Eagleville was missing their starting PG when they played Huntland. I wouldn’t say she is an elite ball handler but she helps. She started and played a ton of minutes during that run last year as a sophomore and started several games as a freshman due to an injury if I recall.

F-City has also been missing their best ball handler the past two games. She makes a huge difference. She is much tougher to trap and turn over than the rest of their guards.

36 minutes ago, Ctread2019 said:

Pretty sure Eagleville was missing their starting PG when they played Huntland. I wouldn’t say she is an elite ball handler but she helps. She started and played a ton of minutes during that run last year as a sophomore and started several games as a freshman due to an injury if I recall.

F-City has also been missing their best ball handler the past two games. She makes a huge difference. She is much tougher to trap and turn over than the rest of their guards.

Eagleville point guard is back and will play against Huntland on Friday. PG for Fayetteville is difference in team from last year. 

15 minutes ago, ecu said:

Games tonight:  Huntland-Eagleville, MC-Fayetteville, Cascade-Cornersville    All these should be close .  Will take Huntland, Moore Co., and Cascade  Does Fayetteville have PG back? 

Agree. I don't think the point guard is back yet. I could be wrong though, still think they get MC. I look forward to seeing Huntland/Eagleville tonight, should be a good game.