West Tn Class A

Intense

5 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

If Gleason gets a good game from Burton and when Atkins is knocking down shots, they are a tough team to beat. They can beat anybody if they get a good game from those two players. 

Oh no, we aren’t counting out Gleason at all.  I think anyone would prefer to play Gleason over Greenfield though. Neither will be easy.  Dresden will be a tough game as well for the second place team.  Greenfield/Madison is probably the only easy game left.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intense said:

Oh no, we aren’t counting out Gleason at all.  I think anyone would prefer to play Gleason over Greenfield though. Neither will be easy.  Dresden will be a tough game as well for the second place team.  Greenfield/Madison is probably the only easy game left.  

Agree on the Greenfield/Madison "bye."  I don't think the winner of tonight's game will have too much trouble with Union City either, after that all games will be a war!

4 hours ago, Intense said:

For sure! If I’m Peabody and Gleason I’m just happy I’m gonna be opposite Greenfield in semis of Region! I think the match up favors Peabody also if they can keep Gleason from running thru set after set! Peabody’s pressure will be the difference in that game! If Peabody can disrupt gleasons sets they win, if Gleason comes down and runs thru stuff over and over again then Gleason wins! I think it will be close thru half time but then I expect a run from Peabody as the pressure keeps up! I for sure wouldn’t want to finish 2nd tonight in championship GC vs. TCA, good chance it will be over for you by Saturday for sure! I’m just convinced Greenfield with 2 kids that can get you 20+ every night and another one that is getting 10-15 will be to hard to beat at UTM! Other kids have really come along also! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BABABA said:

For sure! If I’m Peabody and Gleason I’m just happy I’m gonna be opposite Greenfield in semis of Region! I think the match up favors Peabody also if they can keep Gleason from running thru set after set! Peabody’s pressure will be the difference in that game! If Peabody can disrupt gleasons sets they win, if Gleason comes down and runs thru stuff over and over again then Gleason wins! I think it will be close thru half time but then I expect a run from Peabody as the pressure keeps up! I for sure wouldn’t want to finish 2nd tonight in championship GC vs. TCA, good chance it will be over for you by Saturday for sure! I’m just convinced Greenfield with 2 kids that can get you 20+ every night and another one that is getting 10-15 will be to hard to beat at UTM! Other kids have really come along also! 

Hey Babalou! Lol Those are some great points but I think Greenfield knows that GC or TCA will be a tough out!

9 hours ago, BABABA said:

I for sure wouldn’t want to finish 2nd tonight in championship GC vs. TCA, good chance it will be over for you by Saturday for sure! I’m just convinced Greenfield with 2 kids that can get you 20+ every night and another one that is getting 10-15 will be to hard to beat at UTM! Other kids have really come along also! 

I hope you’re right. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan
  • Like 1

GC pretty much controlled the entire game tonight.  Don’t exactly remember the final score but TCA made a little run late to make it a little closer.  Thing the largest lead was 19.  GC defense tonight was elite.  Think TCA scored as many in the 4th once the game was over as they did the rest of the game.  Looks like GC is peaking at the right time.   Greenfield definitely will be in for a dog fight in region semis with TCA.  Really good team 

Edited by westtnsportsfan

1 hour ago, westtnsportsfan said:

GC pretty much controlled the entire game tonight.  Don’t exactly remember the final score but TCA made a little run late to make it a little closer.  Thing the largest lead was 19.  GC defense tonight was elite.  Think TCA scored as many in the 4th once the game was over as they did the rest of the game.  Looks like GC is peaking at the right time.   Greenfield definitely will be in for a dog fight in region semis with TCA.  Really good team 

Greenfield better be pulling for Dresden. I don't know if Greenfield has anyone to slow their posts down. TCA, IMO has a good coach only thing I would do a little different is not sub quite as much. GC has pretty much cut their rotation down.