Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

6 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Summertown vs Huntingdon. I am headed that way tomm. Ought to be a good one. I expect it to be like the Union City Gibson County game last night. 

Will be a great game.  Looking forward to it!  You gonna stay for the Loretto/McKenzie game as well?

21 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Will be a great game.  Looking forward to it!  You gonna stay for the Loretto/McKenzie game as well?

Oh yeah. Loretto will beat them pretty bad I would imagine. McKenzie might play with you a little bit but I just don’t see it. Loretto wins by 25 plus, IMO.  I am planning on getting there pretty early. Good luck to you guys!!

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Oh yeah. Loretto will beat them pretty bad I would imagine. McKenzie might play with you a little bit but I just don’t see it. Loretto wins by 25 plus, IMO.  I am planning on getting there pretty early. Good luck to you guys!!

Safe travels, and thanks!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

It’s a disgrace to women’s basketball the way Huntingdon played the in the championship.  Weathers hitting the floor at least 10 times.  Knocking her mask off at least 2 times on purpose.  Son watched dad do it in the championship and thought he would beat the girl down.  Sad night!

You have got to be kidding me. Gibson County played her a tough man to man defense last year. She is an SEC player right? She will see more faceguarding in the future. I don’t agree with playing dirty at all and knocking players internationally to the floor, but saying Gibson County did it last year is a flat out lie.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

It’s a disgrace to women’s basketball the way Huntingdon played the in the championship.  Weathers hitting the floor at least 10 times.  Knocking her mask off at least 2 times on purpose.  Son watched dad do it in the championship and thought he would beat the girl down.  Sad night!

Both games are over Danielson. What is sad are the snowflake parents still complaining about physicality of a basketball game. If the glass house temp reaches 65 degrees then surely you snowflakes will melt away. Hopefully your girls aren’t as soft as you, because if they are they won’t make the championship game against Greenfield.

20 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You have got to be kidding me. Gibson County played her a tough man to man defense last year. She is an SEC player right? She will see more faceguarding in the future. I don’t agree with playing dirty at all and knocking players internationally to the floor, but saying Gibson County did it last year is a flat out lie.

Gibson County played tough defense on her in the championship game, and it was far from dirty play. She played a good game, but our defense against her was lights out...

Gibson County D was not egregious against her last year by any means. They played tenacious defense, great team ball.

Huntingdon's was (especially 2nd and 3rd quarters) this year.  She was smacked in the face multiple times, held to the extent that pass interference would have been called had it been football, and literally shoved to the ground.

MrMiyagi is a joke.  I'll be at every Loretto game from here on out.  Message me beforehand and I'll gladly describe myself to you and invite you to come chat with me about that disrespectful mouth of yours.

1 hour ago, Timeslowdownplease said:

You are a cry baby. I’m glad the Loretto girls are tougher than their fans. I saw the game live and have watched it on video. There were  no fouls that were out of line. It was physical game but you have to be to play against a team that is bigger than you at every position. To hear the crying from Loretto fans you would think the Fillies played dirty and Loretto lost. Maybe if Loretto/ Huntingdon plays again they can just play horse. My gosh.

3 minutes ago, Waker said:

You are a cry baby. I’m glad the Loretto girls are tougher than their fans. I saw the game live and have watched it on video. There were  no fouls that were out of line. It was physical game but you have to be to play against a team that is bigger than you at every position. To hear the crying from Loretto fans you would think the Fillies played dirty and Loretto lost. Maybe if Loretto/ Huntingdon plays again they can just play horse. My gosh.

I don't agree with the disgrace statement, huntingdon did nothing wrong.  They played with what the refs would allow.  Also, outside of one push in the back, I wouldn't say anything else was even on purpose.  But there were a ton of missed fouls and travels.

Post the video, or link it.