Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon's Thursday nights game against Trinity Christian has been moved to Friday night because of the rescheduling of the quarterfinal football between Huntingdon and Huntland to Thursday night.

Will be a dogfight. Will be interesting to see if Huntingdon can stop their big posts. I imagine TCA will see a lot of zone. Hard to man up with their bigs.

Good win for Lady Mustangs over a very good Rogers, Alabama team.  They won 4-A state last year and brought most of their players back.  They could win it again this year.  Down by 3 at the half, but came out with lock down defense and won  64-43.  On to Gleason this Saturday to catch 2 really good teams in Gleason and Dresden in a back to back matchup.  We hope to get our starting guard Mimi McBee next week from an high ankle sprain that has kept her out all fall camp.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:47 PM, gogold said:

Getting about that time of the year.  What's your top 5 in the state this year and why ?

Forgot how to get into my account so had to create another and am late to this party but my top 5 are :

1)Greenfield 

2) Loretto

3)Summertown 

4)Huntingdon 

5)Gibson co 

Edited by Brazier

3 hours ago, Brazier said:

Was excited about coming for Thanksgiving tournament until I realized S-town and GC aren't playing each other! 

What the heck?

You guys are playing South Side and Dyersburg. Two really good teams. I asked coach about it and I think yow wanted to branch out or other teams wanted to play you guys too. When other teams find out other good teams are here they want to play yow too. Loretto came here one here and we didn't play them. This will be the third time yow have come to our place. You guys beat us in 2017-2018 right before the regular season started. We played yow twice last year. So we have actually played three times in two years. I wished we could play you guys and Loretto on a regular basis.

Edited by pioneer42

39 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You guys are playing South Side and Dyersburg. Two really good teams. I asked coach about it and I think yow wanted to branch out or other teams wanted to play you guys too. When other teams find out other good teams are here they want to play yow too. Loretto came here one here and we didn't play them. This will be the third time yow have come to our place. You guys beat us in 2017-2018 right before the regular season started. We played yow twice last year. So we have actually played three times in two years. I wished we could play you guys and Loretto on a regular basis.

10-4

ill be there doing radio for Summertown! 

They put me on air so I can stay in the gym! Lol

35 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I think you guys will enjoy it. South Side is like playing a boys team they are so quick and Dyersburg is always tough. We got Covington and South Side.

Oh I know.  Love how the gyms set in a horseshoe/ bowl.   Awesome atmosphere at GC      

And we'll definitely get all we want playing South side and D-burg