Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

50 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You Region will be tough as well. Huntingdon will be tough tough and McKenzie will be very scrappy as well.

Both will be tough outs !  Very good talent and well coached teams.   The only upside is we don't have that loooooong drive going to regionals this year.  

4 hours ago, Brazier said:

Believe the "hoopla" cause it's fo real 

Coach T schedule says they have Dresden at 1:00 and Gleason at 6:00. Gleason lost 3 girls in the last few months. Will be hard for them to compete with Loretto. I think Dresden can play with them for a while. Dresden has two really good players in Childress and Wynn and some more helpers. Really big day for Loretto!! I do know Loretto is really good!! Really interesting to see these games especially the Dresden game.

Edited by pioneer42

On 11/21/2019 at 3:15 PM, pioneer42 said:

You Region will be tough as well. Huntingdon will be tough tough and McKenzie will be very scrappy as well.

I know we have moved to D2 and I’m sure going to miss discussing district 14 and especially our region but I would encourage everyone to check out TCA this year.  Beat a really good Huntingdon team last night 67-40 at Huntingdon.  We play West Carroll today, Peabody on Monday, Crockett on Tuesday and the granddaddy of them all, Greenfield, next Saturday.  This TCA team has a chance to be real special.  They have a lot depth that they didn’t have last year and have everyone returning except one player.  I don’t know if we can beat Greenfield but there will be a lot of college talent on that floor during that game.  I think there will be 9 girls that will play college ball between the two teams.  Maybe more.  It will be worth $8 to come watch that game I promise!  

• Like 1