Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

20 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

They have a good PG who is dedicated to being the quarterback and not necessarily worried about scoring. She don't turn the ball over as a rule. We had about 12-15 TO's in all three games Saturday. We were undefeated in play days with her running point this spring until she got hurt. Madison Hart (young post) will be a Miss Basketball candidate next year. She had 21 against Collierville. She is a beast. We are not as good as last years team defensively but we are a lot longer and bigger. 5'6, 5'9, 5'9, 5'11 and 5'11.  Wry excited about our team. We will line up and play hard and that is all you can do. Greenfield, Loretto and Clarkrange are the favorites. Very good teams. GC, Summertown, Huntingdon, Dresden, Eagleville, Pickett County, Oneida, Clay County, Trenton, Union City, Gleason and ...... others will be in the mix.

What time does Gibson Co and the Fillies scrimmage today?

On 11/5/2019 at 2:26 PM, bobcatfan300 said:

People from Clay Co are saying they will be in it. They lost their two best players though to graduation. They still have some talent returning so they may be good. I think Clarkrange will win their substate game and the other substate representative will be either Pickett Co or Clay Co.

The 6A coaches voted Clarkrange #1, Pickett Co #2, Clay Co and Red Boiling Springs tied for #3/4 and none of the others in the district are a threat.

7 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Getting bout that time who you got 1st week  how you think it’s going to play out / we ( Summertown ) got Eagleville ( State tournament last year )and AAA Paige home and away -Eagleville should be very competitive -don’t know much bout Paige but there always tough in the Cool Springs circuit as one coach calls it 

I will take Summertown over Eaglewille by 10. Close for a while and Summertown pulls away late. Don't know about Paige.

Lot of talk on the boards about Cloudland.  They open tonight with South Greene.  I'm interested to see that result.  

Other good openers on Tuesday:

Greenfield vs USJ

Clarkrange vs Macon County

Summertown vs Eagleville

Loretto vs Rogers (AL state champion last season)

Cosby at Grainger

I know Gibson Co, Gleason and Peabody open Tuesday but none of the three play a high quality opponent.  Their games will likely not be close.