Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

16 hours ago, maddams said:

Eagleville’s backups could finish 2nd in their district and region. Substate will be a battle with Clarkrange or Pickett County

People from Clay Co are saying they will be in it. They lost their two best players though to graduation. They still have some talent returning so they may be good. I think Clarkrange will win their substate game and the other substate representative will be either Pickett Co or Clay Co.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:11 PM, pioneer42 said:

I agree. Huntingdon and Dresden will be very tough. Huntingdon has been in boot camp all year. We scrimmage them next week I think.

I’m on the fence about Dresden but the potential is definitely there. I think Huntingdon has enough size and speed to beat anyone in the state. I’m excited to see them play this year. If healthy don’t be surprised to see them in the Regional finals this year.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:25 AM, GCPioneer said:

Gleason....

I heard yesterday that Gleason has lost their 2 best players to injury. Anderson (knee) Atkins got hurt in practice and is having surgery this week not sure what the injury is. Hate it for those kids especially being seniors. I saw them play TCA this summer and they looked really good.

2 hours ago, hoopfever said:

I heard yesterday that Gleason has lost their 2 best players to injury. Anderson (knee) Atkins got hurt in practice and is having surgery this week not sure what the injury is. Hate it for those kids especially being seniors. I saw them play TCA this summer and they looked really good.

I really hate that. Knew about Anderson but didn't know about Atkins. In the last 7 months three of GC's starters have had broke bones. One missed all summer and another just getting back about two weeks ago and about 70%. 

2 hours ago, hoopfever said:

I’m on the fence about Dresden but the potential is definitely there. I think Huntingdon has enough size and speed to beat anyone in the state. I’m excited to see them play this year. If healthy don’t be surprised to see them in the Regional finals this year.

Huntingdon will be tough as nails if they stay healthy. Guess that is kinda the norm for us all. Staying healthy.

6 hours ago, hoopfever said:

I did not know that about Atkins.... that is unfortunate!

Again Summertown seasons overlap after winning State in volleyball and several ladies playing both / but not unusual for “ the town “ / wouldn’t have it any other way though / got Em all coming back from last year state tournament team / may take a while to jell but wouldn’t want to play them - going for 4 in a row at glass house