Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

On 5/1/2019 at 2:43 PM, ladykee said:

I just saw a twitter post from reporter Tom Kreager from middle Tennessee that TSSAA has declared both Freedom Prep’s transfers ineligible for 2019 season. Both can apply for hardships after 3 days of fall practice. Apparently the QB transferred as well and was reported as posting on Twitter he was no longer a member of the Freedom Prep program. Since they were at the charter school and the zone encompasses all of Memphis those players’ move to the new schools zone is mute. Hmm...

on on another note...Oregon, Virginia & KU are running over top of themselves in the town of GB and are presently evaluating workouts in the field house. I bet those boys are pumping today!

You guys have D1 players in Greenback. SP has some good football players, but not any D1 ones. 

9 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Just picked up offer #24, 25, and 26 from South Carolina, Missouri, and Purdue. 

That’s truly remarkable.  South Pittsburg likely has the longest running 1A tradition in the state. I can never think of anyone in program history getting half the attention this young man is getting. It simply doesn’t happen at the 1A level. 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s truly remarkable.  South Pittsburg likely has the longest running 1A tradition in the state. I can never think of anyone in program history getting half the attention this young man is getting. It simply doesn’t happen at the 1A level. 

It all has to do with potential!The kid is 6'6 240 ish and has a frame for 300 easy.He is fast and has GREAT feet.....But has a looonng way to go to be a D-1 starter in my opinion.He has the potential to dominate and does at times.I have said it already Plemons was our best lineman last year but 5'11 250 just dont turn any heads on a D-1 level.Bailey has all the stuff but whoever gets him will have alot of work but heck with a redshirt they have three years to get two good yesrs out of him.

With bubba and the other big physical linemen we will have this year Bailey should have a great year.Both Bailey and the freshman Bubba will not be blocked one on one and i promise you that,so our Linebackers should have alot of fun and i hope our DBs dont make a tackle all year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

It all has to do with potential!The kid is 6'6 240 ish and has a frame for 300 easy.He is fast and has GREAT feet.....But has a looonng way to go to be a D-1 starter in my opinion.He has the potential to dominate and does at times.I have said it already Plemons was our best lineman last year but 5'11 250 just dont turn any heads on a D-1 level.Bailey has all the stuff but whoever gets him will have alot of work but heck with a redshirt they have three years to get two good yesrs out of him.

With bubba and the other big physical linemen we will have this year Bailey should have a great year.Both Bailey and the freshman Bubba will not be blocked one on one and i promise you that,so our Linebackers should have alot of fun and i hope our DBs dont make a tackle all year!

Good post! 

12 hours ago, orngnblk said:

As I have said the past several months. Greenback U is again the team to beat in the east. Heck, we haven’t sniffed Cookeville in 6 years.

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

As I have said the past several months. Greenback U is again the team to beat in the east. Heck, we haven’t sniffed Cookeville in 6 years.

I hope it’s seven after this year lol. The team south is the top dog in the east. 

• Upvote 1