Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

5 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I hope it’s seven after this year lol. The team south is the top dog in the east. 

You are correct,they are proven and tested.We still have alot of holes to fill,not to mention hoping all the distractions dont hurt the other players.

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2019 at 6:19 PM, Southtowner said:

I'd say they both will receive a hardship especially the offense lineman since he's a Senior.  Even if the QB isn't granted one he'll still have 2 more years as he's only an incoming sophomore. 

His mommy doesnt wanting him plsying against Lake Co.Cause LC is racist when just about all our team is black.And mommy afraid big Frankie Mays and transfer lineman from Covington may hurt her little boy.I thought I remember her posting,they wont transfer to other schools.That players would come to Freedom to want to play with her son..Im sure schools recruiting him will really look at overall picture.I think we played them 4 times with him on the team and hes only played in 1 game,in last years playoff.I think he was suspended in others.So I finally did get to finally see him.Hes good.But is he worth it?.But hes young.And will teams put up with mommy?Think shes heard things supposedely now.Wait till he gets on a college fueld

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

His mommy doesnt wanting him plsying against Lake Co.Cause LC is racist when just about all our team is black.And mommy afraid big Frankie Mays and transfer lineman from Covington may hurt her little boy.I thought I remember her posting,they wont transfer to other schools.That players would come to Freedom to want to play with her son..Im sure schools recruiting him will really look at overall picture.I think we played them 4 times with him on the team and hes only played in 1 game,in last years playoff.I think he was suspended in others.So I finally did get to finally see him.Hes good.But is he worth it?.But hes young.And will teams put up with mommy?Think shes heard things supposedely now.Wait till he gets on a college fueld

I have seen him play and he isnt as talented as Dresser Winn for Dresden a few years ago and he didnt go to a big school and that guy was a scholar and a beast athlete  !!!  Someone on thos thread or another said it best " you gotta be a freak of nature to be a D1 Q.B. these days !!!! No truer words could be said !!! Malone from Peabody was a beast and didnt get any QB looks even !!!

Im still hearing Lake Co will lose their biggest and best lineman .May has well been from the players mouth himself.Heard this a couple weeks ago and again in a conversation 5 minutes ago.Being told LC coach doesnt want him to play,not lift weights,etc.So plan on moving in July as of now.Said hes going to play ,rather at LC or not to prepare for college

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Im still hearing Lake Co will lose their biggest and best lineman .May has well been from the players mouth himself.Heard this a couple weeks ago and again in a conversation 5 minutes ago.Being told LC coach doesnt want him to play,not lift weights,etc.So plan on moving in July as of now.Said hes going to play ,rather at LC or not to prepare for college

If LC loses a player they will still be very good with no impact from the loss of the player. If that's the case.

Edited by lakecounty1968

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If LC loses a player they will still be very good with no impact from the loss of the player. If that's the case.

They will still be very good but you put him in the lineup with everyone else,plus the transfer could be top notch.Dont know if theres more to the stiry.Just was told coach doesnt want him on the team,that if hes not going to play,will be moving to Dyer Co in July.They dont want to but said Frankie will play somewhere

On 5/5/2019 at 5:02 AM, orngnblk said:

You are correct,they are proven and tested.We still have alot of holes to fill,not to mention hoping all the distractions dont hurt the other players.

Proven and tested? What that we can finish runner up in our region last year and get bounced in the quarterfinals? LMBO.. it’s going to be interesting in the east this season between SP and Greenback on the night after Thanksgiving. 

16 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Proven and tested? What that we can finish runner up in our region last year and get bounced in the quarterfinals? LMBO.. it’s going to be interesting in the east this season between SP and Greenback on the night after Thanksgiving. 

They got bounced by that same team!  Orangeback better work on their field goal blocking.