2019 - 2020 8AA

Upperman was deliberate but didn’t stall. They just struggle scoring against Coach Whites team but..... they are getting closer. This game wasn’t decided until late. If there is a 5th meeting there might be a different outcome. Shout out to Macon County cheerleaders for wearing the “prayforputnam” shirts tonight. Very classy!!!  

8 hours ago, secretagentman said:

Gcpioneer 

finally got it right tonight.  Macon played solid, Upperman played very well.  Macon is very good team no doubt I guarantee they don’t wanna see the Lady Bees again.

Listening to the radio, they said if every game was as sloppy as this one, they would quit watching high school basketball lol, said both teams played really sloppy and the officiating was terrible. Again that’s just what they were saying on the radio 

Edited by Dadof2

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Listening to the radio, they said if every game was as sloppy as this one, they would quit watching high school basketball lol, said both teams played really sloppy and the officiating was terrible. Again that’s just what they were saying on the radio 

I heard the same thing. Officiating was said to be bad on both sides.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 11:18 PM, MaconVol said:

Based upon what evidence?

Based on common logic. If your 5 times better than I am at something and I have played you 3 times and got beat each time I should get better each time or they're not much to me. And on top of that I have a good coach. Now don't take me wrong im for macon but u can kind of see a little of this coming.

16 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Upperman was deliberate but didn’t stall. They just struggle scoring against Coach Whites team but..... they are getting closer. This game wasn’t decided until late. If there is a 5th meeting there might be a different outcome. Shout out to Macon County cheerleaders for wearing the “prayforputnam” shirts tonight. Very classy!!!  

Upperman has got better each time they played macon and anybody can see it I don't care who your for!

The next game will come down to the last minute and it's two of the best team's in the state going at it and beating a team like upperman 5 times in the same season will not be an easy task.