1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

On 7/13/2019 at 8:36 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Frankly if you think I mean anything I have been saying about SP you really don’t know much. 

BPM ol buddy ol pal. I need a solid. One of our guys got picked to play in an All Star Game at Cowboys Stadium. We're trying to have a little fundraiser this Saturday at New Hope Missionary Baptist in Milan. Selling Hot Dogs Burgers and Ribeyes. Car Washes as well. Spread the word a bit would ya? 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

BPM ol buddy ol pal. I need a solid. One of our guys got picked to play in an All Star Game at Cowboys Stadium. We're trying to have a little fundraiser this Saturday at New Hope Missionary Baptist in Milan. Selling Hot Dogs Burgers and Ribeyes. Car Washes as well. Spread the word a bit would ya? 

Time please?  Any other specifics you wish for me to share??  Facebook link???

On 7/12/2019 at 3:27 PM, orngnblk said:

You all have a fan in Greenback!I hope you all get back there again its a tall order but heck no one thought you all would make it in 17.Good coaching and great fans and the boys play with heart!

That is certainly appreciated! You are correct that it may be a tall order. I will just sit back and enjoy the ride like I have the last two seasons from the radio booth and enjoy my son's senior season. Thanks for the compliments. Good luck to the Cherokees this season!

• 4 months later...