1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

What does that mean? Does RLH stand for Really Likes Homos? BPM is speaking the truth and you Pirates can't take it.

Helmet boy you are going to make rlh real mad.  Rlh will come to that Ryan mans field and jerk you out of your pick up truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you are going to make rlh real mad.  Rlh will come to that Ryan mans field and jerk you out of your pick up truck.  You think im joking but im not. 

Ray he will need a fork lift to get me out of the truck. Won't be much jerking anything out of the bed of our truck. Ol Muskox will drop a flying elbow on anyone approaching with foul intentions. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ray he will need a fork lift to get me out of the truck. Won't be much jerking anything out of the bed of our truck. Ol Muskox will drop a flying elbow on anyone approaching with foul intentions. You think I'm joking but I'm not!

A fork lift? Are you saying it gives impressions of Jaba The Hut?

21 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just curious how many kids on your roster with D1 offers or looks?  I’m just kind of curious about the top 4 teams. I know Greenback has two kids with D1 offers, SP has zero D1 kids or offers. I was told the Tipton kid has an offer somewhere small maybe like Maryville? Curious about Huntingdon and Lake County. I think the perception at times is SP has D1 athletes, but I’ve not seen one since Johnson went to Murray State back 5-6 years ago. Just wondering where others stood athletically. 

At the current moment...zero that I know of? Snyder Puckett and remember the name Keyshon Gross...those 3 seniors will all play ball at the next level I feel like.  D1 offers are unheard of in LC? OVC schools are looking MTSU etc. and two of them have Ivy League schools in serious talks. Columbia has been to tiptonville and both were in Boston over the dead period at Harvard! Class act kids! Sorry for the delayed response bass...been busy in 6U softball all weekend (congrats huntingdon on beating my girls 11-10 in the state finals). 

On 7/13/2019 at 1:44 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Snyder is still playing qb for LC. Just so happens we have a very good young qb who will play and maybe start some this year. As for the comparison between Snyder and Ensley. They are both very good and do what needs to be done for their teams.

That's good to hear.Coaches son is talented and a good QBs but not at the level of Snyder as of yet.He should get a lot of playing time.Thanks for clearing things up.I saw Shocker talking about Snyder being moved but I also heard it from a co worker from LC and an employee that works for gas company.So heard it from 3 different people

23 hours ago, shockernation said:

I’ll assure everyone that the starting QB will be earned! And today there is no change at QB but there will be at some point...It’s really no QB controversy or any of that mess...don’t believe the hype!  It’s just an abundance of talent 

Lol.You dreaming as 68 wants to s as y.Snyder wont lose the qb job unless he gets hurt if it's based on who's the best

23 hours ago, shockernation said:

I’ll assure everyone that the starting QB will be earned! And today there is no change at QB but there will be at some point...It’s really no QB controversy or any of that mess...don’t believe the hype!  It’s just an abundance of talent 

Lol.You dreaming as 68 wants to s as y.Snyder wont lose the qb job unless he gets hurt if it's based on who's the best.....So now ,back to state title aspirations

5 hours ago, shockernation said:

At the current moment...zero that I know of? Snyder Puckett and remember the name Keyshon Gross...those 3 seniors will all play ball at the next level I feel like.  D1 offers are unheard of in LC? OVC schools are looking MTSU etc. and two of them have Ivy League schools in serious talks. Columbia has been to tiptonville and both were in Boston over the dead period at Harvard! Class act kids! Sorry for the delayed response bass...been busy in 6U softball all weekend (congrats huntingdon on beating my girls 11-10 in the state finals). 

MTSU is D1. If you have kids with offers by MTSU that’s pretty dang impressive. Those Ivy League offers are even more impressive. Sounds like some fine young men right there. 

20 hours ago, mrbigster said:

That's good to hear.Coaches son is talented and a good QBs but not at the level of Snyder as of yet.He should get a lot of playing time.Thanks for clearing things up.I saw Shocker talking about Snyder being moved but I also heard it from a co worker from LC and an employee that works for gas company.So heard it from 3 different people

Bigster the falcon offense will look alot different this season. LC is deep in the skill positions and several kids will play in different places including Tanner. The line finally has some quality depth. The defense should be very solid with a very improved secondary. Defensive line is strong and the linebacking core could be collectively one of the best that has come through LC in along time. LC has a brutal non region schedule which should help come playoff time. LC could drop a couple of games and still be a better team than the last two years.