1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

33 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

No need getting upset.I'm sure when Snyder does go in at qb and runs over 3 or 5 people and scores from 50 yards out or throws a 55 yard td pass in the air,the fans will let him know.I've seen Snyder throw the ball in the air at least 60 years in the air.May can throw farther.I'm guessing Jr is good for 40 to 45

With an arm that can throw 60 years, he needs a weakness. Has anyone tried green or red rocks?:shock:

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Well just saying.If you noticed,many yhought the Hunt qb was the best qb.Some say Snyder.So if Snyder isn't starting at LC after starting the past 2 years,then the coach's son must really be the real deal if he's starting as a soph.But truthfully if that happens,I would think Snyder will get a lot of reps at qb also.

Snyder is still playing qb for LC. Just so happens we have a very good young qb who will play and maybe start some this year. As for the comparison between Snyder and Ensley. They are both very good and do what needs to be done for their teams.

19 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Looking at their record from startup till now I think it would be a mistake to overlook that team. Even the playoff game against Lake County they managed to score points on you compared to the first game you played them that season. That alone deserves respect as they did get better. Just couldn't stop your offense which was stated.

I agree with you. They have a very explosive offense. They did score alot of there points in garbage time but they scored them. Freedom Prep could be very dangerous. If that game happens it would be in Tiptonville not Orange Mound. Much rather be at home than travel to Memphis.

7 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

Daddy ball might cost LC this year. Absolutely no reason snyder shouldn’t be playing QB this year. 2 years of deep playoff experience is rare on a championship caliber team in 1A but go ahead and play your son over him. I don’t know why my fellow LC fans aren’t as upset about this. He can’t use the excuse that he needs snyder on defense because he played both sides of the ball last year and was perfectly fine, and he’s bigger and stronger this year. Daddy ball one of the worst things to happen to sports in my opinion 

No daddy ball at LC. Snyder will play qb and so will Puckett. I have been around coach every since he has been at LC and coach has always played the best players he has.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I have to agree.His son has talent but Ray Charles could see that hes not as good as Snyder.I figured some would come on here and say,move Snyder to full back or tight end and the soph just needs to manage the team and the team will be stronger.Move Snyder for the overall good of the team.Seems like he'd play his son somewhere else and let him come in for Snyder when maybe a game is well in hand or for a breather.But seems like he's wanting maybe to get his son some early recognition and hopefully college looks.Again,just my opinion and he's the coach.Hypothetical statement:Guess Hunt,fans should be glad he's not coaching them or their stud qb would be playing somewhere else.

Have you seen any 7 on 7 this year. Probably not. Snyder is taking the majority of snap's. No excuses in LC this year. The younger qb can throw the heck out of the football but Snyder will be at qb and other positions. That will make LC even more dangerous. It's always a conspiracy theory with you. I'll trust our coaches decisions over any fans. Coach Puckett will do what is best for the team. He wants to win as much or more than any of us. Just enjoy the season and quit dreaming up all the excuses if LC falls short of their goals. The young qb will not be the cause of the Falcons falling short of their goals. It will be the whole team if that happens. Football is 11 on 11 not 1 on 1. We haven't played a game and people are already accusing the coach of daddy ball. Some people need to get a life.

12 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’ll assure everyone that the starting QB will be earned! And today there is no change at QB but there will be at some point...It’s really no QB controversy or any of that mess...don’t believe the hype!  It’s just an abundance of talent 

Just curious how many kids on your roster with D1 offers or looks?  I’m just kind of curious about the top 4 teams. I know Greenback has two kids with D1 offers, SP has zero D1 kids or offers. I was told the Tipton kid has an offer somewhere small maybe like Maryville? Curious about Huntingdon and Lake County. I think the perception at times is SP has D1 athletes, but I’ve not seen one since Johnson went to Murray State back 5-6 years ago. Just wondering where others stood athletically. 

Edited by TheAmbassador