South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

39 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Why is this even being talked about?

Well the thread was talking about Lake Co and South Pitt people crying and its still open thread and I didny say anything negative or out of the way.Just hes decided to stay at LC and not play football.But supposedely he has a scholarship so his mom is a friend of mine and I wish them well.

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

Well the thread was talking about Lake Co and South Pitt people crying and its still open thread and I didny say anything negative or out of the way.Just hes decided to stay at LC and not play football.But supposedely he has a scholarship so his mom is a friend of mine and I wish them well.

Let’s just talk football!! Brag on the kids who are playing...good luck to those who are not!

8 hours ago, mrbigster said:

The stud with potential didnt transfer to Dyer Co j,going to stay at Lake Co and not plY football according to his mom last night.Think he already has a scholarship to Memphis.So good luck to him .

Stud? Come on and let this issue die.  You have beat this dead horse to death this off season. Disciplinary issues caused the player to be removed from the team. He tried to go to DC and was informed he was ineligible now he is back at LC but not being allowed to play due to the aforementioned issue(s). LC will be fine without him. I personally wish he could play because I want to see him succeed but our team has rules and expectations.  "Stud" players should lead and be the good example for the team.  Like Shocker said, let it die Sir!  Let's talk about the upcoming season and what we DO HAVE on the field.  See y'all @ APSU tomorrow!