South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

GB just need to sit back and watch the show. This kind of attention has been on SP multiple years and finally it has shifted to y’all.  Most of us Pirate fans have been humbled for several years in a row as of late. We just dishing out what has been dished out to us over the years.   Get used to it, and also enjoy it a little because it just means you are on top.    

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

GB just need to sit back and watch the show. This kind of attention has been on SP multiple years and finally it has shifted to y’all.  Most of us Pirate fans have been humbled for several years in a row as of late. We just dishing out what has been dished out to us over the years.   Get used to it, and also enjoy it a little because it just means you are on top.    

You got that right. I remember for years we were considered the favorite in the east. I mean let’s be honest here. SP hasn’t been the true favorite in the east since 2010? 2011 and 2012 Gordonsville was the favorite. We managed to find a way to beat them in 2011, but then 2012 they got us. In 2013 it was thought to be Coalfield’s year with the big Stewart kid. Since then we have pretty much been the second or third best team in the east. I think we are closer this season than we have been in recent years though.

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You got that right. I remember for years we were considered the favorite in the east. I mean let’s be honest here. SP hasn’t been the true favorite in the east since 2010? 2011 and 2012 Gordonsville was the favorite. We managed to find a way to beat them in 2011, but then 2012 they got us. In 2013 it was thought to be Coalfield’s year with the big Stewart kid. Since then we have pretty much been the second or third best team in the east. I think we are closer this season than we have been in recent years though.

You are the top dog. I stand by my prediction that no 1A team could have competed with your depth. But the new transfers you got just put you guys on a plateau no one else will be able to come close to. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are the top dog. I stand by my prediction that no 1A team could have competed with your depth. But the new transfers you got just put you guys on a plateau no one else will be able to come close to. 

Again this is your opinion. I disagree with it, but it’s your opinion so you’re entitled to it. As far as depth? I might be wrong, but I’d be willing to bet that SP has ALOT of kids playing both ways this season. I’m not sure how much “depth” they have. BTW I asked a question the other day. I was told out of our transfers only 1 lineman is actually a starter as of now. Maybe that changes over time, but for now that’s it. 

34 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I still think we crossed the plane on that 2pt conversion against Gordy in 2012 but I was in the stands and couldn’t see for sure.  I agree about this year’s team but I don’t want to get too excited. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Again this is your opinion. I disagree with it, but it’s your opinion so you’re entitled to it. As far as depth? I might be wrong, but I’d be willing to bet that SP has ALOT of kids playing both ways this season. I’m not sure how much “depth” they have. BTW I asked a question the other day. I was told out of our transfers only 1 lineman is actually a starter as of now. Maybe that changes over time, but for now that’s it. 

SP offense will be scary good this year. That's my bold prediction. We have went back to skill guys that can get daylight and take it to the house and smaller linemen. We won't, but I think we could rotate 6 backs.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

SP offense will be scary good this year. That's my bold prediction. We have went back to skill guys that can get daylight and take it to the house and smaller linemen. We won't, but I think we could rotate 6 backs.

That’s a good problem to have if they have that many backs to rotate. That would definitely be considered good depth. How about the lineman, linebackers, etc? Any depth to speak of there?

9 minutes ago, powerp said:

Powerp what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I thought that skillet slinger of yours ditched your computer.  Here you go telling Griders secrets.  These greenback people will be recruiting safeties now that can catch our boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s a good problem to have if they have that many backs to rotate. That would definitely be considered good depth. How about the lineman, linebackers, etc? Any depth to speak of there?

You mean you don't know? Sounds to me you know more about GB than the Pirates. You aint transferred have you?

Edited by team69