South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Thank you for your kind words elder pirate. Does your pirates have any scrimmages coming up?

We have another 7v7 coming up sometime this coming week I believe.  As far as scrimmages I haven't heard anything and Coach doesn't let his players look too far ahead.  

We usually have a 3 way scrimmage then a scrimmage with Dade County.  

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Ryan man listed this rutgerson boy as the passer.  Murphy said he is also a newcomer.  What kind of mess is this? This Ryan man got two new passers to come to his school.  You think im joking but im not. 

Rutgerson was going to be the QB out of necessity. Then the stud front Maryville showed up so Rutgerson will be used in multiple spots now. He’s another stud Roy. The truth hurts, but they are going to be a very scary football team. 

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

Will someone on here please post about the actual game of football? 

Let’s talk football. Greenback will be dominate again this season. Little brother now has the best QB in 1A to get him the football. I look for him to have well over 1000 receiving yards again this season. Greenback will have 2-3 tough regular season games. Outside of those games they will easily defeat the other teams. The ONLY 1A team with ANY remote chance in the east this season to compete with little brother’s Kees is SP. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We have another 7v7 coming up sometime this coming week I believe.  As far as scrimmages I haven't heard anything and Coach doesn't let his players look too far ahead.  

We usually have a 3 way scrimmage then a scrimmage with Dade County.  

When you do pls post in the 7 vs 7 thread what u can I'd like to keep that going if possible while it's still being played. What class is Dade?

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

When you do pls post in the 7 vs 7 thread what u can I'd like to keep that going if possible while it's still being played. What class is Dade?

Dade County is R7-AA.

They have a new head coach in Dale Pruitt. He use to be head coach once upon a time in Jasper.  I guess you know his son?  Jeremy Pruitt? 

If that scrimmage takes place it will most likely be held in SP as we went to Trenton last year. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Let’s talk football. Greenback will be dominate again this season. Little brother now has the best QB in 1A to get him the football. I look for him to have well over 1000 receiving yards again this season. Greenback will have 2-3 tough regular season games. Outside of those games they will easily defeat the other teams. The ONLY 1A team with ANY remote chance in the east this season to compete with little brother’s Kees is SP. 

Willis and Carnes will hook up numerous times this year. They are just good. He is so tall too that he is hard to defend. Bailey is a beast on defense. Greenback could easily have another Mr. Football. I'm curious to see their game with Meigs.

28 minutes ago, powerp said:

Willis and Carnes will hook up numerous times this year. They are just good. He is so tall too that he is hard to defend. Bailey is a beast on defense. Greenback could easily have another Mr. Football. I'm curious to see their game with Meigs.

They are loaded once again. There is no doubt about it. Willis and Bailey are both D1 players. That in itself is tough at our level. Then when you add in all the other good linemen and new additions they are going to be an absolute force. 

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dade County is R7-AA.

They have a new head coach in Dale Pruitt. He use to be head coach once upon a time in Jasper.  I guess you know his son?  Jeremy Pruitt? 

If that scrimmage takes place it will most likely be held in SP as we went to Trenton last year. 

:shock: