LC Trousdale Scrimmage

shockernation

Guest Guideman50
5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I obviously missed y’all scoring the 3rd td but whatever...2 evenly matched teams 

Sun was in your eyes, sounds like it was good show though 

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Both starting offenses scored a td and both teams had a pick 6. Neither offense moved the ball that well. It's early defense always ahead of offense this time of year.

Gotcha thanks for the info, so we’re we in gun a lot like the last couple years or something different 

40 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Evidently not.Hes started at tight end 3 seasons but 68 said that he's center this year.Surely LC didnt move starting qb Snyder to tight end.When u said LC qb has a great arm,I assumed it was Snyder.Now I'm wondering if it's the soph coaches son .He's going to be a good one.If QB was about 235,then it was Snyder.If he was about 160 to 170,guessing it's the younger qb.So now I'm curious myself.Thought Puckett was the best tight end at LC in many years and maybe the best in Single A.Just my opinion.Not trying to get LC faithful on me

That's what it's sounds like by reading. If true those moves make no sense to me

30 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Good for Will(#9)! Will Holder, he has set behind one of the best lineman to come through TC in a little bit in Jake Gregory, he is a Sr this year and will look to play some DE and OLB for us, good kid long lanky and quick. 

He made a great play on the ball at LB. It's his time this year the defense look great for the first time to be going up against a different offense. Still, need to work on long passes down the field but they look good. Will had a couple of nice runs tonight too.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I obviously missed y’all scoring the 3rd td but whatever...2 evenly matched teams 

They scored twice when they were down at goal the line they didn't place the ball back from some reason i think both teams were trying to get some defense/offense goal-line work in. And overall with the whole scrimmage, it was tied 3-3 LC second-team offense scored twice.

14 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Turnovers and things you’d expect early but defensively things looked good! Not bad for the 4th day in pads but still a lot to improve on! TC is really good

Yes, a lot of fumbles. But with reps, both teams will fix that problem. TC fumbled. 2-3 times on a pitch play but LC caused one of those with a timely hit.